beau and bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
someone should tell the nsw selectors it is rugby league not UFC.sick and tired of hearing how tough these clowns are.unfortunately it is rugby league being played,not UFC.other than birds pass for pearce niether were sighted in offence all night.and guess who started the blue at the end?young is no better.

gallen tried hard but once again leaves his ball playing skills in the cronulla dressing room.

overall tough effort from blues but once again the 6,7 and 1 get it done when it counts for Qld.

matt scott is a superstar

Best prop in the game comfortably.

I like Bird for Origin. Always pulls off a big play.

Ennis, King and Morris should be the only changes. Farah, Anyone and Hayne the replacements.

Volley said:

Ennis, King and Morris should be the only changes. Farah, Anyone and Hayne the replacements.

Yep Hayne to replace Morris and anyone to replace king. Im not sure abut Ennis, perhaps Farah's creativity could help.

torana355 said:
Volley said:

Yep Hayne to replace Morris and anyone to replace king. Im not sure abut Ennis, perhaps Farah's creativity could help.

Agree with all that. I would have Farah there over Ennis. Gifty over Scott and Choc over Creagh

The NSW team played really well. Defended very well.

I though Gasnier had a shocker again. He got smashed by little Boyd and Willie Tonga who was injured all game.

Matt Scott was brillinant. He will dominate for years to come.

I thought Corey Parker threw the first wayward punch. Anyway beau and Birds niggle is good. stand up to them.

Sorry, but if the exact same NSW team is chosen for Game 2 then they will win by 30 points.....every freakin player in the team was on the end on a bum News Ltd decision tonight......

They won't pick Choc as his off field stupidity has had his papers marked "not to be selected" for the Blues and Roos.

Bird is a wife basher, I just wish someone would level him out.

Does Scott do anything else but cheap niggle?

Gasnier has to go & should never have been selected in the first place. It's not 2007.
Creagh is a joke & too soft. I don't buy your angle susan. It's origin. You pick the dirtiest, meanest, smelliest players you can, tell them a Queenslander ate their baby & send them out to rip ****ing skulls off.
Idris & Watmough to come in for Gasnier & Creagh.

Lockyers footballing career needs to end about three minutes into origin 2. Sick of the golden boy.

Duff said:
Gasnier has to go & should never have been selected in the first place. It's not 2007.
Creagh is a joke & too soft. I don't buy your angle susan. It's origin. You pick the dirtiest, meanest, smelliest players you can, tell them a Queenslander ate their baby & send them out to rip f**king skulls off.

Lockyers footballing career needs to end about three minutes into origin 2. Sick of the golden boy.
NSW has spent 30 years believing thuggery will triumph over Queensland's spirit. Shows how truly dumb they are that the penny hasn't dropped. Queensland too skillful, willing to play for each other, and better coached.

They can't pick exactly the same team for game 2, surely. Keep the core together but there do need to be some changes. Farah into the team for sure, they need him off the bench at least.

I'm not a fan of Pearce or the forward pack but they'll stay.

The best news out of tonight for NSW is that we have just found our fullback for the next 10 years. Dugan was pretty immense for a debutant playing up in Queensland.

twelve points will beat qld 1 game in 20.stuart will believe he is on the verge of something great after this,he will keep the same side,they won't score enough points and lose the series as usual.scott,young and co wouldnt know what to do in open space.simple fix-get some attack in the backrow via lewis,choc,glen,keep young in the caxton carpark'find a prop or two and the rest of the side looks to have a lot of potential.thought the backs were fine.

Totally agree Sue. Stuart will stick with the side for the series, with only injury forcing change. If Inglis returns he will nullify the advantage NSW had in the outside backs and Qld will go to Brisbane looking for a shut-out in Lockyer's last game. That could get ugly for NSW.

Matabele said:
Duff said:
Creagh is a joke & too soft. I don't buy your angle susan. It's origin. You pick the dirtiest, meanest, smelliest players you can, tell them a Queenslander ate their baby & send them out to rip f**king skulls off.

NSW has spent 30 years believing thuggery will triumph over Queensland's spirit. Shows how truly dumb they are that the penny hasn't dropped. Queensland too skillful, willing to play for each other, and better coached.

No such thing as Qld spirit. It's sickening channel 9 bull****.
Queensland out-thug us dude. We need to match them. They won by getting the refs in their pocket & being the dirty mutants they are. Not by skill.

We have skill in the team. Sacrificing someone like Beau Scott to go out there put one of their ball players in hospital is the way to go.

Piss off Dugan,Pearce and ****ing Creagh

Replace suitably and profit,perhaps even lose both centres
Gasnier must have made 7 metres for all runs tonight
I think i was wrong about Soward.....sadly

Duff said:

Clearly you weren't watching the press conferences during the Brisbane flood, or what happened the week after the water subsided.

Matabele said:
Duff said:

Clearly you weren't watching the press conferences during the Brisbane flood, or what happened the week after the water subsided.

I have to agree the QLD spirit thing is pure BS. The QLD team is basically the Australian team so its natural they are going to dominate. Im sure any state hit by floods would show similar spirit mate.

Duff said:
Matabele said:
Duff said:

Queensland out-thug us dude. We need to match them. They won by getting the refs in their pocket & being the dirty mutants they are. Not by skill.

We have skill in the team. Sacrificing someone like Beau Scott to go out there put one of their ball players in hospital is the way to go.

Keep telling yourself. Maybe one day we will believe you.

Watmough and Hayne have been the best two Blues players over the last two years and yet they both get dropped. They deserve to lose 3 nil and I hope they do.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4