• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Possible beat up coming

Dan Dresden link said:
The Sunday Telegraph understands the ruse has proved just as effective with players from other clubs.

Yet only the Sea Eagles players and club were singled out for tabloid sensationalism.
Dan Dresden link said:
The Sunday Telegraph understands the ruse has proved just as effective with players from other clubs.

Yet only the Sea Eagles players and club were singled out for tabloid sensationalism.

EXACTLY!!!!

swoop link said:
I'm not surprised. There was a thread about Rose and in that thread there were people saying that they'll get themselves into trouble. You could see this coming and I hope it's nothing serious.

So much for flying under the radar and I'll bet sponsors will be knocking down our doors.
Exactly a thread that wasn't necessary don't people know not to write
**** like that on a forum journalists visit forums.By the way the ironstines that run this forum should have deleted it before the thread went any further.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186443.msg315372#msg315372 date=1297505458]
I'm not surprised. There was a thread about Rose and in that thread there were people saying that they'll get themselves into trouble. You could see this coming and I hope it's nothing serious.

So much for flying under the radar and I'll bet sponsors will be knocking down our doors.
s**t like that on a forum journalists visit forums.By the way the ironstines that run this forum should have deleted it before the thread went any further.
[/quote]
wtf is an ironstines

s**t like that on a forum journalists visit forums.By the way the ironstines that run this forum should have deleted it before the thread went any further.
[/quote]

I assume you mean Einsteins?

and if mods deleted every stupid lame brained thread on here

a) nothing would ever get posted.
b) they would never do anything else.

yes it was a dumb thread, but it certainly wasnt the only one thats ever been on here.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link=topic=186443.msg315432#msg315432 date=1297546608]

[/quote]
wtf is an ironstines

[/quote]

Hey BE, you know "ironstine".........his first names Albert........lol

No, an Ironstine is a Jewish Blacksmith.

Has anyone got any further info about Stewy's taking action against the journalists that towelled him up? I can't help but think that this might be related. It could be the Tele threatening us with what they can do.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186443.msg315441#msg315441 date=1297548218]
George Rose has the hots for Channel 9 presenter Ros Kelly. 

I saw that tweet aswell.
[/quote]

She plays along with it though

swoop link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186443.msg315441#msg315441 date=1297548218]
George Rose has the hots for Channel 9 presenter Ros Kelly. 

I saw that tweet aswell.
[/quote]

Do you blame him !!

A picture of George's crush
Kelly_Ros.jpg

Nah that's not her(well the one that George is infatuated with)

Mybludog link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=186443.msg315436#msg315436 date=1297547604]
[quote author=PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link=topic=186443.msg315432#msg315432 date=1297546608]

[/quote]
wtf is an ironstines

[/quote]

Hey BE, you know "ironstine".........his first names Albert........lol
[/quote]

I was thinking he was mixing it up with "Ironside" from the 60/70 TV show.

Ant80 link said:
A picture of George's crush
Kelly_Ros.jpg
http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2010/04/17/1225854/899914-roz-kelly.jpg

Nah that's not her(well the one that George is infatuated with)
899914-roz-kelly.jpg

The boys should all sit down and see 'Catfish' the movie.  Then they'd learn that all is not as it seems.

By the way the ironstines that run this forum should have deleted it before the thread went any further.

Rather pissweak comment that. 

the way the ironstines that run this forum

This forum is actually run by that other scientist Stephen Whoreking.

Fro must have had an aneurysm when he saw this. 

LOL @ the comments on the Tele website

here are 2 morons

North Sydney Bear of Cammeray Posted at 6:40 AM Today
What else would you expect from this club of grubs? Stay away from North Shore schools woManly grubs.

Julie of Fairlight Posted at 7:42 AM Today
This uncouth behaviour would never happen with players from the North Sydney Bears - they are Gentlemen, one and all!
Comment 22 of 68

Julie of Fairlight Posted at 11:33 AM Today
The Rugby League sex scandals all occurred after the execution of the North Sydney Rugby League Club. The Bears were a beacon of decency and honour; their removal has left the NRL without a moral compass.
Comment 54 of 68

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sunday-telegraph/unwary-eagles-fall-for-online-groupie/comments-e6frewt0-1226005066138

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6