BDH (Brisbane Double Header) thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Since this is our Home game does that mean we get to use the Broncos Changerooms and send them to the inferior Away teams sheds?

Blake said:
Since this is our Home game does that mean we get to use the Broncos Changerooms and send them to the inferior Away teams sheds?

They ALL got washed away in the floods....they are using temporary sheds out the back, pretty rough I must say....they can't do any work on it until the end of the seaosn as they have the Reds and the Bronco's playing there week in and week out.

Jonesyv2 said:
Mark do you have any suggestions for us non Drinkers?

Cough cough!!

Is there such a thing a Manly non drinker???

Bonkos fans Forum is saying that only Thaiday won't backup despite the side that has been named.

lismore_fan said:
Boncos? Probably.... sly bastards.... never trust a Bonco
Us? Defo.... We always win in Qld!
Sitting? With all the other drunks in MWTS
Afterwards? Not smoking anything with the Commander but will enjoy the function.

Rick I'd hate to see you smoke again, thought you were going to keel over last time old fella!

See you all at the mighty Caxton, where I will be removing my Queensland jersey and donning my Manly jersey.

Ralphie said:
Bonkos fans Forum is saying that only Thaiday won't backup despite the side that has been named.

The Bronco stalker's I know (and they are usually spot on) say that Thaiday, Hennant and Lockyer are nursing injuries and will be rested

Gunny...people are everywhere, although a big lot booked on my package are at the Watermark.......send me an e-mail with your e-mail address and I'll add you on to my data base so you know what's happening the next time around.

Cheers

Cheers Mark... Would you suggest Bay 725 for the Eagles supporters? Im not familiar with Suncorp- they dont seem like the best seats but would be fun if alot of other supporters were in their...

Yes Gunny NOT the best seats (in fact the worst probably) but better to be with the Manly crew than in amongst a bunch of Bronco's.......sadly my packages with seats on half way behind the players have all sold out.......which is why I'll add you to my data base so you know the drum next time around.

Cheers mate

Guys announced on Brisbane radio, Lockyer, Hannant, Thaiday all to be rested, parker and Yow yeh named on the Bench.

Garry

Thaiday is genuinely carrying an injury and will be rested. Hannant isn't the princess he's made out to be and will play. Lockyer is in disagreement with the coach ala last season with Yoda about playing. My tip is that only Thaiday will be rested.

Ralphie said:
Thaiday is genuinely carrying an injury and will be rested. Hannant isn't the princess he's made out to be and will play. Lockyer is in disagreement with the coach ala last season with Yoda about playing. My tip is that only Thaiday will be rested.

Chuck some money at Hannant and I bet he will be homesick from Timbuktutu.
I think he'll be looking over his shoulder making sure none of the Bulldogs Army will come over the fence and give it to him.

I have a post match function pass which I might be able to be persuaded to let go of. I'm going with 2 mates who thought they could buy tickets at the door but now it is sold out I probably won't use my pass. Maybe...

Nut, Give it to me and I'll make sure I hold on to it to sell it back to you at a discount after the game when you want to get in?
Hope the twins are well and it's been too long......see you at the Caxton pre-game?

vidmar said:
Nut, Give it to me and I'll make sure I hold on to it to sell it back to you at a discount after the game when you want to get in?
Hope the twins are well and it's been too long......see you at the Caxton pre-game?

Hey Vid. I reckon I'll sneak in to the function even for a short time to check it all out and say g'day to everyone else who I haven't all ready seen. I just hope I don't forget about the 2 mates back in their seats in bay 301!!

And yes I'll see you at the Cacko, can't wait.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6