Battle of Brookie II

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dceagle

Reserve Grader
Whilst I don't condone violence , and hope our boys keep calm heads . I would love to see Friday's game make the original Battle of Brookie look like a Storm in a tea cup ( sorry couldn't help it ).

That filth of a club is coming to our patch , thinking they are the next big thing . Well it's time for us fans to finally let it all out , and remind them constantly that they are pretenders and wanna be's , and they are at Fortress Brookie .

I don't call for personal attacks , or racist sledges etc. Just good hard loud Manly home crowd banter.

The boys will let their skills do the talking on the field , we can do ours by being vocal and by being loud,and by that I mean constantly loud.

I reckon the club , the players and the fans we will be as one like never seen before.

Bring it on ...........

I agree totallly, but as stated above lets prove we are the better footy fans, we don't have to behave like dirty dogs.

Not much chance of any crowd violence happening seeing as there are no trains to Brookie. Nothing for the goons to smash up on their way there and back.

Oh and put a bunch of Transport cops on Warringah Rd and The Spit that will take out the rest.

How about a couple of weeks ago against Parra, there was some knob walking around the ground waving a Dogturds flag.

I work in parramatta in an office environment which consists of 15 parra supporters about 32 dogs supporters , and 2 manly supporters me being one of them. I know there's 10 of the dogs supporters who are going to brooky with heaps of there friends. So I know there will be at least 120 of these on the hill that i know of..

Tell you what but they are starting to get mighty cocky all of a sudden.

God I would love to come to work on Monday and just give it to them, especially after all the baiting in the last 2 weeks.

SeaEagle007 said:
I work in parramatta in an office environment which consists of 15 parra supporters about 32 dogs supporters , and 2 manly supporters me being one of them. I know there's 10 of the dogs supporters who are going to brooky with heaps of there friends. So I know there will be at least 120 of these on the hill that i know of..

God I would love to come to work on Monday and just give it to them, especially after all the baiting in the last 2 weeks.

You will SE007. The boys know they cant lose this or it will be curtains for a top 4 spot.

I thought, despite the fallout, last year's 'Battle Of Brookie' kick started our season, and I think Friday nights game has the potential to do the same. Similar build up and hype and whoever comes out on top will have a massive confidence boost, not to mention a bit of a mental edge over the other come finals.

I feel the Dogs are somewhat overhyped, we handled them pretty easily in Rnd 1, and Inu/Perrett pickups won't make the difference. It's the Brett Stewart loss which makes me feel queasy, we are 50% as good without him.

mickqld said:
SeaEagle007 said:

You will SE007. The boys know they cant lose this or it will be curtains for a top 4 spot.

I hope your right because when i drive back from brookvale I have to come home to my missus who also is a die hard dogs supporter.. I mean i took her for better or for worse, but geez her nad her relos really do my head in all i hear is DOGGIES, every time manly play. I have taught my son who turns 3 next month that everytime he hears doggies to reply with EAGLES.. that ussually shuts them up.. Bring on Friday, I have the day off just so I can get to this game on time.

Wish I could be there. I'll be working Fri night which usually means if I miss watching the game live on tv we usually win.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6