1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bash the pommy

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Eagle Boy, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Eagle Boy

Eagle Boy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just watched replay of Friday night game. Our defence very good but attack poor.

Kingy did great smash tackle on Graham's head in 14th minute, made him bleed and gave him nice verbal for rest of game.

Kingy was cracking heads all night....he was our star and put his body on line.

Go Kingy

2. ERNIE FOR NO7

ERNIE FOR NO7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    the pommy was their star. Give Graham his credit he didnt lay down to draw the penalty.

3. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Their pom has some real class about him,only boughtdog i dont despise as he could have dived a few times

4. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    Kingy had a great game last night, Graham too. The Bulldog pack is a monster, how are they going to keep them all under the cap when they get T-Rex next year ?
    [hr]
    Do they even need T-Rex ?

5. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    I dont think they do,i think he is surplus to needs

6. Av8r

Av8r Active Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    Kingy was awesome, loved when he got that try.

7. Peter C

Peter C Well-Known Member

Sydney
    Ratings:
    +742 / 16
    Hate to admit it but the Bulldogs are getting fabulous value out of Graham, much better than Burgess or Ellis

8. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Graham is just sensational. He gets smacked in the head almost every game, never complains and keeps going. Tough as and one of the best Poms I have seen play here.

9. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    I was calling for us to sign him when I heard he was heading here. Many Saints fans thought we were going to get him in a swap for Kite.

10. King

King Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 3
    When King and Kite get stuck in they still do a pretty good job. Our pack was bashing them out of the game and it was unfortunate that Whare's mistake turned the game. I'm confident we can beat them next time we meet.

11. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Opened this thread expecting to read about the latest exhibition sport at the London Olympics