Barry OFarrell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
This is not a political comment as I couldnt give a toss about NSW politicians(or any really) but is this guy kidding or what.Leave the gags to the pros Barry or get back in your Humphrey B Bear suit where you belong.First the 'my friend John McKee" which is not his name to start with,then the "chokers" call and then that crock of rubbish he dished up last night at the awards.Talk about hubris,he is a first grade tosser.

ps great stuff Jamie.Year in year out you are the best centre.

Plus his ears are HUGE! Cringe worthy at best is how I would describe O'Farrell in some of his recent attempts at trying to be seen as either humours or "blokey".

Amazing how we have a minerals boom with the likes of BHP etc making tens of billions of dollars in profit but the first home owners are punished as now they will have to pay stamp duty on second hand homes.

Is this pandering to the developers or what. Surely the govt could tax the mining companies a bit more to continuing waiving stamp duty for fhb's.

Once again the people are rooted by the big corporations and govts.

tookey said:
Amazing how we have a minerals boom with the likes of BHP etc making tens of billions of dollars in profit but the first home owners are punished as now they will have to pay stamp duty on second hand homes.

Is this pandering to the developers or what. Surely the govt could tax the mining companies a bit more to continuing waiving stamp duty for fhb's.

Once again the people are rooted by the big corporations and govts.

Well everyone cried over the mining tax.

Barry was in Junee for the Ray Warren statue unveiling and went over well in a strong labor town. He talked to everyone, had photos taken and signed autographs.

I was impressed with him, I missed him last night I tuned out from time to time.

Loved Uate speech/interview. Was the Justin Bieber comment a joke or for real.

Especially as Barry has only been in the job for less than six months. Maybe NSW revolving premiers' door has him in a confused state.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4