Barrie Cassidy vs Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley said:
Terrible comparison. But maybe that's his point? Cracka's being treated like a hero after bashing a guy to the brink of death; while Stewart's still being treated like a leper after consuming a few beers while breaking no laws and in all likelihood being the victim.

Maybe he's having a dig at the media and the public in general. But, probably not.

I think that is exactly the point Barrie Cassidy is making Volley, as far as I understand it. One villified, now redeemed. One accussed, cleared but still not vindicated.

I still think that Gallop should have arranged a quiet chat with Brett months ago to make peace with him. Now we face a potentially ugly or at least awkward scene at the GF presentation when we win.

It doesn't matter what Gallop does from here on. Apologise till he's blue in the face, would count for stuff all now.

Simple fact is 3 years ago Brett Stewart was a very young man, an outstanding player, had an unblemished record ... and was a very young man. Gallop was supposedly the leader of a major sporting body. In a knee-jerk response to one hysterical accusation, he made a point of publicly denouncing Brett, to distance the great game from Brett's atrocities. The effect that had and continues to have on public perception is a matter that will forever be a huge black mark against Gallop's time in office.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4