• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bolter
ˈbəʊltə/
noun
  1. a person or animal that bolts or runs away.
Wiiliame Last seen sprinting all the way home to tell everyone he has made the side to play the dogs after having made a a terrible debut for manly last year and never thought he would get another chance in 1st grade again

I'm more curious as to who will come into the side as a winger if Brett is out and young Turbo gets moved to the fullback position....to me...thatd be the bolter moreso than Green into the side tbh.
I hope it's Lavaka, played well in the trials.

I watched Green in the nines, he clearly stood out and played very well and was full of energy and commitment, I actually didnt know his name until now, I was calling him ranga wolfman... looks like wolfs twin (just a diffrent colour), I think he will do alright

Thing is the nines is a bit of fun... First grade is like a million miles from it..
Good luck to him but don't put too many expectation on his shoulders so soon.

I really hope it is Williame, he deserves it, the way he has transformed his footy around. And he has been consistent, hard to think of Brayden even doing one single foe par during 2016.

Barrett sees something in Green, but what ever that is, it aint obvious yet. I agree with a comment above massive concerns about his mobility as a backrowers. his value may be as simple as an average bench backrower who offers specific cover to the wing. No longer being able to stick a winger alone on the bench as cover with the reduced interchange. IMO Green just hasnt done anything in the trials to warrant his selection. Or he is doing something great at training, but its inconsistent cause it sure hasnt hit the playing field yet.

If Green gets the nod over Mateo and Symonds then we know who owns the goat photos this year

Highlander is great because of his utility value to the team. He can play wing, centre & backrow. At 6'3, and 104 odd k/g's and pretty fast, he could be pretty damaging.

He made his debut in 2012 I think it was, and has only really had a sprinkling of games (around 20 odd - scored 4 tries), but the thing that stands out, is his workrate, and involvement progression year to year.

As he's becoming more comfortable, and while he's only played 4 first grade games in 2015 (and 4 in 2014), look at the improvement:-

(Bare in mind, both years are 4 games)
Tackles 2014 - 33
Tackles 2015 - 73

Metres Run 2014 - 154
Metres Run 2015 - 175

Also consider his age for a forward. I think Highlander is another Tom Symonds about to be uncovered, and I think that only bodes well for us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4