Barrett: 'The boys have prepared really well'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would imagine that the choice of keeping Gutho or Wiliame came down to economics. Gutho probably freed up more cap space.

I would imagine that the choice of keeping Gutho or Wiliame came down to economics. Gutho probably freed up more cap space.
Or maybe Gutho chose to leave because he was promised the fullback position with the Dalai from 2017 and TB told him he was a long way down the fullback list at Manly.

I am not going to name names, but this is 100% absolute fact.

Or maybe Gutho chose to leave because he was promised the fullback position with the Dalai from 2017 and TB told him he was a long way down the fullback list at Manly.

I am not going to name names, but this is 100% absolute fact.

I can definitely believe he would have been at least the 4th choice FB at Manly behind Snake, Tommy and at that stage Peta Hiku.

Even with Hiku gone to Penrith, at best Gutho would have been our NSW Cup FB this year with occasional appearances in first grade, mostly on the wing as an injury replacement I'd imagine.

I know he was a junior rep fullback, but if he wants to play there in first grade he's going to have to learn to catch bombs better than his woeful attempt last week. Other than it was a skinny white guy in a blue and gold uniform, I thought I was watching Jorge Taufua do his jump and get nowhere near it act.

Last edited:
Deadset there are some keyboard heroes out in force.

Blaming Williame for the loss is just stupid. Blame Tafua he made 4 times the errors but the heroes seem to be OK with that.

I

Blaming Williame for the loss is just stupid. Blame Tafua he made 4 times the errors but the heroes seem to be OK with that.
I've always hated Taufua. He has skills to burn, but never steps in to help Matai's tackle load. Attitude adjustment still in progress @:mad:

Don't get your feathers in a knot feathered friend . We are not saying Wiliame cost us the game. We are just saying after 12 straight inept NRL performances we believe Wiliame is not a NRL standard player from what we have seen on a consistent basis.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8