Barrett and Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't get a read on manly ATM. Our future IMO is not looking good nor bad. Barrett is not the coach for manly, he is an outsider and may well be a good coach but not for manly. He done at understand the culture and tries to bring even more outsiders in to fix our problems. I'm not sure we're this club is going...

Yeah agree @Turbo

We done a million things wrong tonight yet just pipped by a top 4 side.

Honestly, if Killer stays, we could be a top 4 side next year or wooden spooners or, more likely,somewhere in between.

We need to get rid of Myles, Matai and Stewart and buy a Pom and a Kiwi.

Yeah agree @Turbo

We done a million things wrong tonight yet just pipped by a top 4 side.

Honestly, if Killer stays, we could be a top 4 side next year or wooden spooners or, more likely,somewhere in between.

We need to get rid of Myles, Matai and Stewart and buy a Pom and a Kiwi.
We need something fresh, myles, green, brown, Barrett, starling, Cartwright all go. Also need a better sponsor! Green blob ruins the club IMO

The last time we finished this low on the ladder was 12 years ago.

Can't believe I was devastated when Toovey had us coming 9th (and one game against Parramatta that may have been fixed) poor guy.

12 years ago we can 13th.

Although down on pace, there is still something about Killer.. he can still make things happen out of nothing and beat his opposing defender. We just need a bloody goal kicker as good as Michael Witt and we'd be much higher up on the ladder.

no walky talkys sending messages .. no laptops showing the players footage at half time nothing

we could hav e scored 3 tries if someone followed kapow in support al night ... nothing nothing nothing changed from the first half to the fulltie whistle
Good points made about the walkie talkies,
Not sure about the laptops not being there??

I can't stand Barrett. I have such weird emotions during Manly games now and I realized it's because of him. He's a loser, never won a thing in the nrl. The way he talks and that dumb look on his face all the time just get on my nerves. I really think I don't enjoy Manly games because he's around.

Not sure you could tell from what they showed on tv??? It was a flash here or there rather than the whole night

Good points made about the walkie talkies,
Not sure about the laptops not being there??

Toovey and his assitants would capture footage of the first half on their latops and show the players at half time .. areas that could be exposed .. or errors we were making

basically playing footage so players can adjsut

I can't stand Barrett. I have such weird emotions during Manly games now and I realized it's because of him. He's a loser, never won a thing in the nrl. The way he talks and that dumb look on his face all the time just get on my nerves. I really think I don't enjoy Manly games because he's around.

Stick with it mate. There has been chunks of this season where we honestly didn't have that Manly culture & feel to us I agree. But we certainly have been fighting harder of late (mostly).

Like I said earlier, you have to go back 12 ****ing years for us to be this miserably placed on the table. Of coarse it's going to feel like it sucks.

Like Gould said, I think with some astute buys, and few injuries, we may be much better next season.

Stick with it mate. There has been chunks of this season where we honestly didn't have that Manly culture & feel to us I agree. But we certainly have been fighting harder of late (mostly).

Like I said earlier, you have to go back 12 ****ing years for us to be this miserably placed on the table. Of coarse it's going to feel like it sucks.

Like Gould said, I think with some astute buys, and few injuries, we may be much better next season.
I never felt this way about tooves. I don't think it's about our position on the ladder, the bloke just makes me uncomfortable and I don't like him being the coach of my team. But who knows, you're probably right, if we were coming 1st I'd probably love the Muppet.

Toovey and his assitants would capture footage of the first half on their latops and show the players at half time .. areas that could be exposed .. or errors we were making

basically playing footage so players can adjsut
I remember seeing that when Tooves was coach. Not sure if Barrett & Co don't do it just because it is not shown on the TV.

I must have missed that part, unless smiling counts as an emotion. That's all I saw. Oh, and breathing.
Believe it or not. Not sure if staged because of all the criticism from Manly fans he has received for showing no emotion. Cartwright was slightly animated tonight on Channel 9 coverage. I do emphasise slightly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2