1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barefoot Rugby League Show

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eagles2win, Jun 1, 2011.

1. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Is going around and doing pieces on all the NRL fan groups i.e The Burrow, The Chook Pen etc.

I believe our turn is just prior to the Cowboys game (correct me if I'm wrong).
    So all the noise makers gather in one spot (I say this because the game's at Brookie)and we'll show the rest of the league how it's done

2. Jonesyv2

Jonesyv2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    This is happening before the Cowboys game, Details will be posted once finalised.

3. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Lol the host cracked onto my mates misso a month or two back. Hilarious. He's reasonably old and married.

4. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    I've been talking to a producer from the show for a while now and yes, it will be filmed before the Cowboys game at Brookie (Sat June 11th)

It's anticipated that the meeting place for anyone interested in joining in will be somwhere near the back of the Hill just before the gates open but details are still to be finalised so stay tuned?

5. manlyforever08

manlyforever08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I plan on ditching my family for this game and hanging on the hill for the first time in my youngin life!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Does Silvertails get a mention?

7. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    IF some one can get a sign made up by then it could

8. Seaeagle63

Seaeagle63 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    These blokes were over in Perth a few weeks back doing a piece on the Rockingham Coastal Sharks Juniors (Where I live during the footy season much to my wifes disgust). They are a great bunch of blokes and off camera they are as funny as Billy Slater falling over and face planting his ugly mug into the boot of Snake.