Barba set for return after release from rehab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sean1976 said:
It seems that some are suggesting that Barba has been fooling around with frank pritchards wife?

This is what I've seen around the traps -
Barba was giving his ex a spray and Pritchard's wife said something so Barba started on her. Frank found out and apparently wants to leave the club because he's not liking how its playing out at the moment. Barba - made to look good.
As I said earlier the players didn't want anything to do with him the other night so maybe an element of truth.
If this is the case Canterbury might find themselves in deep **** with the NRL.

At this stage only a rumor..

So the Rumour about recreational things is no longer true? Andrew walker's career could have been saved with a similar ruse.

Sorry about bumping an old thread but this is the first barba one I found.

I've noticed that he gives up.

When he thinks a try is 'likely' to be scored he just pulls out and makes no effort.

There was a great one on the weekend when a player ran back inside of him...he actually pulled his arm away from the player! Didn't even try.

He stopped twice more in that game I saw.

That's a pretty big flaw to have as a fullback and I hope it goes noticed.

Now one wouldn't say 'cowardly' but it's certainly not confidence inspiring. He seemed tougher swearing at willie mason behind 50 lines of protection on the weekend.

So anyway - Barba wont give 100% in defence. Take note.

I'd say that has more to do with his head space, probably still some issues there, but he certainly was trying last year. You have to feel for a bloke that has the world of professional sport at his feet but some personal life issues are obviously weighing heavier on his mind, and he can't enjoy the time now

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6