Barba - Pritchard - Idris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In a game Manly dominated from the 1st minute Idris took stopping , Barba the only try & Pritchard some strong runs. These 3 are lethal, fact is with that defence Manly would have blocked out any attacking weapons in the NRL.

MK Eagle said:
The Dogs have some firepower but these 3 represent the only REAL danger imo. I hope Choc gets his shoulder into Barba & sends him into the grandstand landing on those well mannered mut supporters. Any thoughts on other players who can cause headaches on Sat night??

it wasnt watmough but georgie did a good job ;)

Jonesyv2 said:
I Thought Barba was our best player what was it 5 try assists?

Still a dangerman in attack -scored their only try - much as i dont like Barba cant really pin him as the liability in this game - i mean he is fullback, 12 players in front of him.

MK Eagle said:
Jonesyv2 said:
I Thought Barba was our best player what was it 5 try assists?

Still a dangerman in attack -scored their only try - much as i dont like Barba cant really pin him as the liability in this game - i mean he is fullback, 12 players in front of him.

He was constantly out of position and made some very poor choices that other fullbacks wouldn't of, I don't completely blame the guy though it's his first season at full back and he is still learning.

He is in about the Ben Farrer callibre of fullbacks, problem is there is no real suitable position for him, he has to be on the field as he is great at crossing the try line but he isn't suited to any specific position

Barba is rubbish. His try was lucky. If Brett hadn't spilled the ball the dogs wouldn't have scored. They didn't look likely all night. Our defense is just great as is our structure. Straight line all night.

Daniel said:
He is in about the Ben Farrer callibre of fullbacks, problem is there is no real suitable position for him, he has to be on the field as he is great at crossing the try line but he isn't suited to any specific position

Farrar is loads more consistent without any real penetration in attack - where Barba is way more explosive & will shred most defence apart this year hence the fact he is a leading tryscorer. IF this topic was who to target in attack its not rocket science he would also be a top 3. Any fullback would have looked ordinary against the ruthless Seaeagles on Saturday.

Some hard markers in here

If barba was in maroon and white many would be gushing over his play this season

Kiwi Eagle said:
Some hard markers in here

If barba was in maroon and white many would be gushing over his play this season

Exactly!! Barba is a great player in a badly coached team. If Barba was under Des in our team im sure he would be our top try scorer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4