Banned Again!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I managed to get away with telling a majority of visitors to the site to learn how to shower. And about personal hygene.

However I never mentioned a names or swearing.

fonz, here is the thread. I just threw in my reply

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=8499&mid=8558

:lol: umm, that was just like soo totally awesome. yeah

I suppose Fonz's comment 'tosspot' could be termed vilification and that is the rules of that forum!

Bottom line is though is that some seem to be protected species: a few had a go at this site and a few other people last week but seemed to get away scot-free. If there was consistency I wouldn't have a problem.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander!!!! :lol:

Yeah- how many bloody warnings pop up at you b4 you can submit a post- you would've thought if you were a member (so as you can post) you would already be aware of this and have already agreed to the terms and conditions

I have never posted @ mse, but unless you bastards start to raise the bar here a little I may be forced to go there....

he has now likened it to playing for bangladesh in the cricket. couldnt help but point out that if you play for bangladesh you are then a rep player.

yeah ,i just added to that thread ,i have minutes left there before being banned ,it must of been the beers !!!

Well I guess I could just wander over there and allege that Zorba is a clown.

Nothing like being banned for the truth.

lol I was banned again for my joke post to Melanie

here is my reason for banning

"TONE - inappropriate manner"

oh may I had that the club just duped themselves out of another membership.

My siblings and I were going tp purchase a membershoip for my fathers birthday next week but this ridiculous regime and obvious singling out has made me decide to put $250 toward something else for my dad.

FOols, when will they grow some equality there my post was clearly a joke, tongue in cheek and no worse than any other in that thread. oh well looks like MSE are working toward their failure with as much gusto as ever

that is even funnier coming from a players brother too!

man talk about tossbags huh?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4