Banished to MNF where we belong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Four Monday night games, a bye and one Sat game over the next 6 rounds.

Didn't enjoy last season, but this one is just a kick in the nuts.

With the way we are going I couldn't care less if we played Tuesday lunchtime. At least it ensures the weekend won't be disrupted by having to watch another sub par manly performance. Hate waking up frustrated after another loss!

I'm heading overseas for 5 weeks shortly. It couldn't have come at a better time. I can pretend Manly doesn't exist for the latter part of June & for the month of July and enjoy a holiday :palmtree::airplane::)

I live now probably a 30 minute drive to Robina, but seriously why would I bother hopping in my car on a cold ( yes I know not that cold) Monday night to watch this group of mercenaries show little to no effort and get flogged by a currently pretty good Titans.

Funny, up to 2014 you'd put a game down against the Titans as a guaranteed win.

Now a guaranteed win doesn't exist!!

Until the Round 18 bye, our next 3 games are all Monday games. Titans in a week, Cows in a fortnight and in 3 weeks we play St Merge back at Brookvale.

If we lose both games in Qld (we are bound to at least lose to the Cows, Tits we're about 40-60 to win with Kapow and possibly Killer back), what price a less than 5,000 (being generous) crowd for the St Merge game on the 4th of July?

Until the Round 18 bye, our next 3 games are all Monday games. Titans in a week, Cows in a fortnight and in 3 weeks we play St Merge back at Brookvale.

If we lose both games in Qld (we are bound to at least lose to the Cows, Tits we're about 40-60 to win with Kapow and possibly Killer back), what price a less than 5,000 (being generous) crowd for the St Merge game on the 4th of July?

A **** season , just gets ****ier!!

I live now probably a 30 minute drive to Robina, but seriously why would I bother hopping in my car on a cold ( yes I know not that cold) Monday night to watch this group of mercenaries show little to no effort and get flogged by a currently pretty good Titans.

Funny, up to 2014 you'd put a game down against the Titans as a guaranteed win.

Now a guaranteed win doesn't exist!!

Because you are a supporter and you should stick with your team through thick and thin. Just like I drive down from the central coast every home game and yes it was a long drive home last night !

I promised my 6yr old we would go to the GC for Titans match (live on Brisbane northside so it's a hike). I'm trying to talk him out of it after yesterday. He was so pumped yesterday when we were up and was going nuts when Tom made the big run that got called back. He was devastated when riff started piling on the points. Anyway asked him over brekky if we should watch the game on TV v Titans and get maccas(bribe) bless him he just looked at me and said "you promised we'd go and after yesterday the team needs our support". Kids just simplify it. It will prob be cold and miserable but we will be there.

Thank heavens this is the last year of MNF. It truly is a graveyard slot and the crowds are sacrificed in the name of TV ratings. We have lots four plum home games to Monday and Thursday night football and the crowds are well down as a result.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4