1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bani vs Roosters

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eagle_predator, Jun 20, 2009.

1. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bani plays his first game as a Cowboy tonight it will be interesting to see how he goes all the best Bani.

2. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    hope he has a good one,good luck MICKY B.

3. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    i actually hope the rorters win this to keep us more in touch with the 8 :p

4. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    LOL bani ,sin bin on debut rOfL -professional foul haha

5. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    + a dropped ball with the line open. Burns is going well though.

6. Spuds Bodyguard

Spuds Bodyguard Active Member

Taree, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    LMAO at Mitchell Pearce. 2 points down, 2 mins to go, run 85 meters on tackle one then throw a ridiculous pass to nobody.

7. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Pearce was once touted by posters on this site as a player who we should sign.  I've always thought he was rubbish and tonight he proved it.  Bani had a mixed bag, defense was up and down, he saved two tries and let one in, dropped a ball when he should have scored.  Enigmatic.  We came out ahead on the swap imo. 

8. eagle_predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Braith Anasta is out injured they think it's a fractured ankle ? their in trouble now.

9. DSM5

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Anasta is rubbish and has a broken ankle as well.  The rorters are goorn, as is their coach when Politis gets back from os.   

10. eagle_predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has he broken it DSM5 ?

11. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    yea i agree we got the better deal out of the trade,but yea Bani sounded like he had a mixed bag tonight he did save two tries but bombed one,and yes Anasta has a fractured ankle.

12. CliffyIsGod

CliffyIsGod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Anasta out for the the season.

And why wasn't it a professional foul when that Cowboys player was trying to take the bomb, and the Rooster with no intention whatsoever to contest it comes in and give him a bone-rattler about five minutes before the ball was down? Can't that be a professional foul?

13. DSM5

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Agreed CliffyIG.  The refs seem to like the rorters, even though they lost the penalty count I think they could have been pinged for a lot more crap.  I hate to see fists used on players heads when the tackler rises and the rorters are good at that sort of crap stuff.  Fitzgibbon is a nasty old player.  I thought Bani was hard done by as the ball seemed to just come loose in his try saving tackle.  Anyway good to see the rorters finally put away.  Funny how the commentators always say that they're 'close to a win'.  If they couldn't win up there with half of the girls better players out, they have no chance of avoiding the spoon.  Fittler to go either now, or at the end of their so called 'season'.