Bangladesh beat World No.1 Sth Africa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The 14th time thing was an exaggeration, but he does lose form more than others in recent years IMO, his great record sees that he holds his spot, or even reclaims it quickly, remember he was dropped from the ODI side after the 05 Ashes tour because he was in poor form, if it wasn't for a typical play-may-way-in-to-form innings in the last Test he may have lost that spot too.

To my main point....
Have you seen Hayden struggle?
Did you get to watch the SA innings to see the similarities?
My whole point was, SA played similarly to Hayden in similar conditions, if anything it was a put down to SA rather than Hayden.

Alright, I'm done with this thread, I love Hayden, great to watch when on song, he's a great bloke too apparently.

opinions are like bumholes- we all have one and we are all entitled to one.
and your right , Hayden is great to watch and he is a top bloke.

dont back off Bob, once this lot smell fear they will get you :)

and you are right, when he is good he is very good, but when he is bad he is crap..

The 14th time thing was an exaggeration, but he does lose form more than others in recent years IMO, his great record sees that he holds his spot, or even reclaims it quickly, remember he was dropped from the ODI side after the 05 Ashes tour because he was in poor form, if it wasn't for a typical play-may-way-in-to-form innings in the last Test he may have lost that spot too.

To my main point....
My whole point was, SA played similarly to Hayden in similar conditions, if anything it was a put down to SA rather than Hayden.

Alright, I'm done with this thread, I love Hayden, great to watch when on song, he's a great bloke too apparently.

Don't back off Bob- I agree with everything you say about Hayden, I've just been too bloody lazy to post a reply!
Has done some great things no doubt but has also frustrated the hell out of me on many many occassions.

[quote author=SilentBob]

To my main point....

Don't back off Bob- I agree with everything you say about Hayden, I've just been too bloody lazy to post a reply!
Has done some great things no doubt but has also frustrated the hell out of me on many many occassions.

[/quote]

Suddenly you are full of energy Pete, wonder why that is!!!

Hayden is a champion, I love him, get him up here I want to boof him.

Doug- Hayden should stick to his cooking shows ....and no good you harbouring those thoughts towards him either- he's taken and unless you want to fight Langer for him I'd give up the ghost.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6