Ballin toward the end of his maroon and white rope?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Too young. He is also an Australian rep, state rep and schoolboy rep player. He dominated in the trials against a full strength Roosters outfit, then was pulled off by Des, meaning we then got hammered.

Too young, I doubt it. Bennett put in Hunt at 17, Bott was 17 or 18 and this Boyd fella was only 18 as well. If they are good enough age is not a issue for Bennett.

my point is that orford should not be playing (obviously needs a rest or something made witt look good in patches)- monas to half back with burns back next week and ballin to hooker. No need to play with witt and its the smallest loss for the side. on fridays performance you wouldnt lose anything swapping monas with orford for a week or two.

We had numerous chances inside their 20 in the first half and didnt look like scoring at all. Whilst this form continues we wont win anyway - give the boy a rest FFS Des, dame old ****e playing the injured players just because they earn more money unlike hecks on a lower salary who had time to rest and come back through PL.

Too young. He is also an Australian rep, state rep and schoolboy rep player. He dominated in the trials against a full strength Roosters outfit, then was pulled off by Des, meaning we then got hammered.

He has plenty of good qualities and should be talked up IMO but don't use junior rep honours as a guide, they are meaningless, so many of those guys go on to do nothing, Lenny Beckett was the Australian 5/8 when he was a teenager if you need one of many examples.

But Garts - it's because you so desire success after such a lean period, mediocrity looks more rose coloured. Throw that middle bunch of players into The Dragons outfit. Would they get a run?

Would Monaghan be Hooker @ The Dragons? What about Newcastle? What about lower teams like Parramatta? What about SOUTHS for goodness sakes. Webb / Walker are pretty handy, and give fast concise service to their players.

But this isn't about Monnas...it's about those MIDDLE tier players we are talking about, and I again ask, throw them into a Dragon outfit, and how many would get a run?

Monaghan would be woolford to a spot at the Dragons, yes
The newcastle thing is irrelevant, most 9s in history wouldnt start ahead of buderus

He offers a hell of a lot to our side, definitely creating more than Orford the last few weeks thats for sure. he keeps our game in order when he is on the field, and usually provides our best kicking game from that spot too

Too get rid of him would be ludicris imo, as nowhere else do we seem to have anyone capable of filling a spot in the halves to a decent level as well.

ryan get ****ed!!! deadset

there is no way in the world monas is on more than Danny B

we have had this debate so many times and any one with half a brain know its bull****.

we have had this debate so many times and any one with half a brain know its bull****.

Cliffy - we are trying to have a healthy debate here mate. Degenerating the issue into abuse is not becoming of you.

From the figures that have been bandied about, I believe you may be wrong on this one.

That's also rumour through forum, and what I am basing mu judgment on.

Cool it mate. Especially on this one. I have very good sources and had dinner with one of them just last night.

I cant believe it, Danny would have to be the 2nd highest paid player at Newcastle and that figure would have to be around the $250k mark surely.!!!!

I remember someone saying he only earns $150k, what a load of crap.

Didn't the papers say he signed an $800k deal over 4 years or something (and at the time everyone was shocked at the length?).

I honestly cant remember. If he is around the $200k mark per season there MUST be some perks on the side.

Where DID Miss Universe start her cheering career?
Sorry guys...that was inappropriate.

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]

Cool it mate. Especially on this one. I have very good sources and had dinner with one of them just last night.

[/quote]
nah mata i refuse to believe that

how would newcastle second highest paid and 2nd highest player be on more than monas

he would be behind
Orford
Bk
Beaver
and Kite
in our salary list

so are u saying those 4 all get paid more than danny b

omg monas more than buderus

someones pulling your leg.

Who is in a position to know what both are earning anyway.

Monas has been one of our best.. if you guys cant see that then theres obvious bias against him.

Buderus re-signed on a 3 year deal (with an option for a fourth) last year, it's weighted so he gets more after Johns' contact is up. It's possible he could be on less than Monaghan for now due to some creative accounting, but he will then be earning double in 08-09. Although, even with the weighting the papers reported him being on 330k this season.

Monas was a huge problem on Friday but so was Orford. However It is hard to do anything when you have a team with a game plan of rushing up on Orford and a hooker giving you very slow ball.

Can anyone tell me why, when the play the ball is 3 metres from the line, would you pick up the ball at dummy half run 2 metres towards the line holding the ball in front of you as if faking to kick and then throwing a hospital pass to the half back who had 2 players already waiting to tackle him.

Monas did this every single time!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4