Ballin signs till 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A nice feel-good story for a change. What a Manly legend, who deserves life membership (unlike certain others)! Good onya Matty and hope we get a win on Saturday for your 200th game!

Great news for Matt and the club . No hoo haa and got the deal done Just as it should be done and so when his football career is done he will become a true Manly Great one club premeirship winner

Best news all season. Congrats on MB for extending at the club.

MB signing is important step to our future.

MB you are a manly ledgend.

Awesome news......!! I love Matty a true Mighty Manly legend.

Matt is not only a talented player but is down to earth, loyal, has integrity and gives back to the fans in spades. A real gentleman and family man..........!

Thank you Matt, for all of your hard work and commitment to our Mighty Sea Eagles, you do indeed have an Eagleheart.....;) And I am proud that you will be a Sea Eagle for life. Congrats and I hope you have an absolutely fantastic 200th game on Saturday....! :)

He is the one player my son seeks out for a high five over the fence, when the game is over. Never fails to deliver. For all the crap of the last 12 months, at least some good news has found its way to the surface.

but what are all Jaydn Hodges fans going to do

Stuff u DCE and Foz
This is a true club legend here
You both will never be in the same class as this bloke
Congrats Matt - now in 2017 sending you snake and killer of with another premiership does not sound to bad and a very attainable goal I think
Best news of the week!!

but what are all Jaydn Hodges fans going to do

Why can't they both play? 55 minute Ballin ****s on 80 minute Ballin per minute and it will give him an extra year or 2 in the jersey so he is around for longer.

Why can't they both play? 55 minute Ballin ****s on 80 minute Ballin per minute and it will give him an extra year or 2 in the jersey so he is around for longer.
I imagine that will be the plan, we will use Hodges in much the same way we used ballin, 20 minutes towards the back end of the game when the forwards start to tire

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4