Ballin on Hoppa (footy show)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SilentBob said:
jjai said:
captainskin said:
Perhaps, and a big perhaps - and give me some room to move with this reasoning - Hoppa took the option out of RL because the decision making process, or moreover the conflict that would follow his decisions, was too much.
Keep following me with this line of thinking: sometimes when a woman wants to leave a job, instead of facing the possible conflict with the boss, she becomes pregnant, and therefore the decision is made for her. (I'm not being sexist here)
Hoppa is very religious; he's a good guy, a nice guy, possibly hating the conflict over leaving Manly for dollars and being seen as a religious guy chasing the dollars. The Mormon mission is a backdoor exit strategy to help him move on and not have to deal with his own possible worldly demons.

yeah is see where you coming from he still keeps his dignity without insulting the fans,team & club..

SilentBob said:
captainskin said:
Perhaps, and a big perhaps - and give me some room to move with this reasoning - Hoppa took the option out of RL because the decision making process, or moreover the conflict that would follow his decisions, was too much.
Keep following me with this line of thinking: sometimes when a woman wants to leave a job, instead of facing the possible conflict with the boss, she becomes pregnant, and therefore the decision is made for her. (I'm not being sexist here)
Hoppa is very religious; he's a good guy, a nice guy, possibly hating the conflict over leaving Manly for dollars and being seen as a religious guy chasing the dollars. The Mormon mission is a backdoor exit strategy to help him move on and not have to deal with his own possible worldly demons.

WTF? That's the most ridiculous thing I've read in a while.

AWWWW silent bob your silent for a reason now SHHHHHHHHHHH .. you wouldn`t know shIIt about spirituality would ya..

I will take my grasp of spelling and grammar over your grasp of spirituality any day, jjai.

YEAH i know the easy way out .. :p.. thats why you can`t comprehnd what his mind process is then.. hey.. you too back ward ..

i was scratching me head going where my mistake was then i seen the YA :sleepy: you have never used that slang in your life have ya hypocrite :p.. OMG

jjai said:
i was scratching me head going where my mistake was then i seen the YA :sleepy: you have never used that slang in your life have ya hypocrite :p.. OMG

LOL. Keep scratching, Fro will be along to point you in the right direction soon.

Chip and Chase said:
jjai said:

LOL. Keep scratching, Fro will be along to point you in the right direction soon.

i seen it without the direction, but yeah im aware of FRO :p

captainskin said:
sometimes when a woman wants to leave a job, instead of facing the possible conflict with the boss, she becomes pregnant, and therefore the decision is made for her. (I'm not being sexist here)

You are a complete dribbler Captain. No amount of qualifying it will change that.

The Gronk said:
captainskin said:
sometimes when a woman wants to leave a job, instead of facing the possible conflict with the boss, she becomes pregnant, and therefore the decision is made for her. (I'm not being sexist here)

You are a complete dribbler Captain. No amount of qualifying it will change that.

Gronk, did you read my next post, sorry, dribble... I know what I'm talking about, but you have to read my follow post, if you are to mop up the dribble which I've sprayed over everyone. ;)

captainskin said:
Hence why, gentlemen, i wrote 'sometimes'.

It is not moronic or ridiculous in me saying it or a woman doing it. It is not moronic if WH has different intentions that are never revealed.

I put out a speculator of a comment using a metaphor because I know of men and women being fearful of doing or saying something, and instead of revealing their true intentions they have used an easier option so they wouldn't have to face the conflict of either a job they hated (but didn't have the guts to quit) or a person they had to approach.

The women I've observed were always going to become pregnant, but that was used as the reason to leave a job... for good. They wanted to leave the job previously, because they hated it (or the boss or something else about it) but the whole ordeal of the conflict was overwhelming to them. It was easier just to leave when the pregnancy came up. I hope you get my drift.

I know of plenty of religious people who couldn't face up to some major conflict within themselves and have taken an easier option. Their true reasoning or intent was never revealed to most.

The reality is most people, including ourselves, either don't know ourselves, and so don't know whats going on in the brain behind the frontal lobe. Or, will never ever reveal their true most fearful and human state for fear of being exposed.

Gentlemen, to say my reasoning is moronic or ridiculous is rash and unfounded.

No need to further explain yourself Captain, I understood exactly what you was saying the first time.

Not say saying I either agree or disagree with your point, but I didnt feel the urge to rubbish your line of thought.

Theoretically dan's wife now has an excellent excuse to resign from her job if she feels so inclined, lol. But I would advise hanging around for the maternity leave pay.

captainskin said:
Hence why, gentlemen, i wrote 'sometimes'.

It is not moronic or ridiculous in me saying it or a woman doing it. It is not moronic if WH has different intentions that are never revealed.

I put out a speculator of a comment using a metaphor because I know of men and women being fearful of doing or saying something, and instead of revealing their true intentions they have used an easier option so they wouldn't have to face the conflict of either a job they hated (but didn't have the guts to quit) or a person they had to approach.

The women I've observed were always going to become pregnant, but that was used as the reason to leave a job... for good. They wanted to leave the job previously, because they hated it (or the boss or something else about it) but the whole ordeal of the conflict was overwhelming to them. It was easier just to leave when the pregnancy came up. I hope you get my drift.

I know of plenty of religious people who couldn't face up to some major conflict within themselves and have taken an easier option. Their true reasoning or intent was never revealed to most.

The reality is most people, including ourselves, either don't know ourselves, and so don't know whats going on in the brain behind the frontal lobe. Or, will never ever reveal their true most fearful and human state for fear of being exposed.

Gentlemen, to say my reasoning is moronic or ridiculous is rash and unfounded.

There are those rare times, for all of us, when the better part of valour is to stand up tall and say, 'oops my post was moronic'. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6