1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ballin keen to stay on with Sea Eagles

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Normie, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +326 / 4
    From Saturday 13 Sept 2008 Telegraph by Josh Massoud:
    Matt Ballin has started every game for Manly in 2008 but remains unsure where he will begin next year.
    Ballin has proved a more-than-capable successor to Michael Monaghan at hooker but is still sweating on sealing a new deal with the Sea Eagles.
    Former club Brisbane and St George Illawarra have shown interest, but the 24-year old Kingaroy junior is determined to stay on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
    "We've been talking to Manly for a while and it would have been good to have something done by now", Ballin said.
    "My manager (George Mimis) had a health problem recently and that held it up."
    "But I definitely want to stay at the club and I'm confident we'll sort something out."

I for one certainly don't want him to go anywhere!

2. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Fcuk yeah. Need him to stay. He's a mad dog.

3. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FFS Max just sign ballin up to a long term contract now.

5. Pepi

Pepi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 20
    Broncos just signed Aaron Gorrel, hopefully that stops them Ballin.

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    im suprised he is not signed yet - he obviously fits well with our sides balance with heath on the bench

7. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't wait to hear the news that Ballin has resigned as it's clear he wants to stay with the Club.

8. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Great news! He has been fantastic for us and one of the reasons why we have gained more metres than any other side in 08.

9. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    He was one of our best last night, very crisp. Him and LeSnak are forming a good partnership. How was fathead Gus's call of the replay of Wolfman's try when LeSnak ran across field and threw a million dummies, very funny.