1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ballin and anger management

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Frank, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    I thought Ballin deserved a special mention.

Anyone else notice he was playing as one angry hooker on the weekend. I think his anger was borne from frustration at the way the game was going but gee he was good.

I hope he stays cranky every week.

2. Frank

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    I thought Ballin deserved a special mention.

Anyone else notice he was playing as one angry hooker on the weekend. I think his anger was borne from frustration at the way the game was going but gee he was good.

I hope he stays cranky every week.

3. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    He was solid as always but I reckon spelling him around the 50 min is a good option and then bring him back on in second row. This gives buhrer chance to play a le strange type role.

4. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    He was solid as always but I reckon spelling him around the 50 min is a good option and then bring him back on in second row. This gives buhrer chance to play a le strange type role.

5. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    The better one was seeing Ballin go in punching in the Melbourne game in Round 1 last year I think it was (or was it the Final in 2009?). Good stuff when you need someone to fire up and show some passion.

6. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    The better one was seeing Ballin go in punching in the Melbourne game in Round 1 last year I think it was (or was it the Final in 2009?). Good stuff when you need someone to fire up and show some passion.

7. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I was more surprised the week before, when Barba cocked up to let Lyon score Ballin went straight to Barba rather than celebrating with Lyon

8. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I was more surprised the week before, when Barba cocked up to let Lyon score Ballin went straight to Barba rather than celebrating with Lyon

9. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    I don't but this buhrer took hooker fiasco. Is that because Ricky did it in origin? He has the same impact in the second row except our defence is better. Rotate him off and on with tony williams

• Like Like x 2
  10. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    I don't but this buhrer took hooker fiasco. Is that because Ricky did it in origin? He has the same impact in the second row except our defence is better. Rotate him off and on with tony williams

11. Frank

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    I was at the game and missed it at the time. I didn't miss it when watching a replay a few days later. Gave him a gob full he did. Normally I don't like that behaviour but definitely approved on that occasion.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Frank

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    I was at the game and missed it at the time. I didn't miss it when watching a replay a few days later. Gave him a gob full he did. Normally I don't like that behaviour but definitely approved on that occasion.

13. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    His main position was hooker i think. Sg ball and Toyota cup.

14. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    His main position was hooker i think. Sg ball and Toyota cup.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +943 / 40
    It's just another way to get him more game time. He deserves more than what he is getting.

16. Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +943 / 40
    It's just another way to get him more game time. He deserves more than what he is getting.

17. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Want to see more of him at hooker, it sparks our attack more than Ballin can

18. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Want to see more of him at hooker, it sparks our attack more than Ballin can

19. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    Foran was pretty angry on the weekend aswell. He gave T-Rex and Tafua a spray.

20. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    Foran was pretty angry on the weekend aswell. He gave T-Rex and Tafua a spray.