• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
thats why des plays him each week just incase there is an injury to 6 or 7 positions and he is a ultility player and i think a lot of you have no idea about coaching but still give it to des about selecting him..well done des keep bailey there .....

Our whole bench was awesome tonight, one of the best games they have played all year. Considering that we lost Perry early, Ballin and Choc was not 100%, all our forwards had to step up, and they did big time. Great win.

What did Bailey play? About 10 minutes I think. If that is using the bench to its best then I'm going to dress up like Igor the Eagle.

ManlyBacker link said:
What did Bailey play? About 10 minutes I think. If that is using the bench to its best then I'm going to dress up like Igor the Eagle.

The last 25 minutes actually , when Ballin came off.

I was very impressed with Joe's effort tonight too .

dceagle link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=184536.msg282572#msg282572 date=1281180671]

The last 25 minutes actually , when Ballin came off.

I was very impressed with Joe's effort tonight too .
[/quote]

I can't stand being shown up by a know-it-all. :) Fair enough.

I didn't see Bailey do anything. Please tell me if I'm wrong.
But the other three bench players were terrific.

Hooker's not a bad gig for him actually, he's got a good pass on him and he went well with his support play tonight.

he was pretty slow at hooker, he just isn't top 17 material!! If Seu Seu comes good, its bye bye Jye oops Bailey

I agree with you darren.

Geez he was slow from dummy half. It was like i was watching under 16 hooker, my grandmother could of been quicker out of dummy half than him.

The choice should of been Baily to 5/8 and ballin to booker.

Some people are very hard to please. I thought Bailey's service out of dummy half was good. I was very nervous when Ballin went off, but we didn't miss a beat when Bailey filled in.

If Ballin is out I wouldn't hesitate to bring Buhrer in at hooker. He is killing them in QLD cup at the moment playing hooker.

the couple of dummy half plays I saw him do (and he was right in front of us) was very slow but he ain't a hooker. Surely Farrar would be a better "all round" option that Bailey. There must be someone else!

you just dont get it do you...he bailey can fill in for about 6 positions you MORONS we dont need burhier on the bench whiting for ballin to get injured..bailey can fill in as 1.hooker 2.lock.3. second row.4.centre.5.five eight.6.maybe half back if had too....thats value

If he could play well in ALL those positions then I wouldnt use the word "value"

I would use the term...... under utilised.

The facts with bailey are , he started playing 5/8 with us untill foran took his place , he than moved into the back row untill rodney took his place , bailey could not consolidate a starting position with newcastle and he hasnt been able to consolidate a starting position with the eagles.

Don't let 15 minutes of decent play take back what has been 18 months of slop. Rodney and he were bought together. Which one would you want in our team going forward?

Bailey is a hack.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4