Bailey -> not negative

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Bailey -> not negative

Just watched the second half in my lunch break.

Bailey did a tonne of defense and good defense. I noticed one tackle where he dropped off but he was there in a lot of plays and on both sides.

I think i have been a little harsh on him, he is actually doing quite well in the backrow rotation.

Dan

Re: Bailey -> not negative

Look he has been a little underwhelming at times for me, but he is by no means the worst player going around in the NRL. Some of the suggestions on here that he isn't even NSW Cup standard and the worst player in our squad by a country mile are just ridiculous. I'm not disappointed when he gets named in the 17 and will remain like that until someone shows me a better option. The big test for him will be when Rose comes back because that will put his bench spot in peril. However that is probably likely to be around Origin time so he'll still get plenty of game time as we are likely to lose a few forwards to SOO.

He is Des' Willo in the team.  Doesn't do anything flash but does a lot of the unnoticed work for the team when he comes on.

Also known to have a complete set of photos of des and the goat.

He is the kind of bloke every side needs, into the stuff that doesn't get much notice, but free's up some of the others like Watmough to roam a bit more, like Willo used to do for us

I took particular note of him when he came on. and as Dan said he made his tackles, and there was 1 set of 6 that I enjoyed, we were coming off our line with the ball, struggling away, and he took 2 of the hard hit ups, metres weren't huge or anything, but I liked that he was in there working away

You know I think we need to put in an appendix for this site for all of the colloquialisms. i.e. the goat photos etc

What's the problem with Rodney Cliffy?  I think he's going great. 

Dan link said:
You know I think we need to put in an appendix for this site for all of the colloquialisms. i.e. the goat photos etc
That is a recurring theme. Haven't heard much about sandwiches lately.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6