Bailey and T-rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bani was jogging just behind him the whole way. My god you get some tunnel vision when you dislike a player

I can assure you DSM5... Bani is no slouch. Stewart if even he, would be the only one quicker than him in our side.

Dan I was on the hill and saw the play.  He wasn't jogging, he was slow.  And he stayed on the outside, Lyon had to slow and the Tigers player got between them at that point.  My point is that Bani is not hitting the gaps and reading the play as he did at the start of last year.  I don't dislike the bloke, but I can see what Des saw.  Maybe Lyon does crab across to much to give the guy a go.  maybe last year Bell did the crabbing but went in.  I donno, but it seems on the field, when you're there watching, he's slow.   

DSM5 link said:
Dan I was on the hill and saw the play.  He wasn't jogging, he was slow.  And he stayed on the outside, Lyon had to slow and the Tigers player got between them at that point.  My point is that Bani is not hitting the gaps and reading the play as he did at the start of last year.  I don't dislike the bloke, but I can see what Des saw.  Maybe Lyon does crab across to much to give the guy a go.  maybe last year Bell did the crabbing but went in.  I donno, but it seems on the field, when you're there watching, he's slow.   

Being on the hill is hardly a better credential. You miss more when watching it on the field than seeing it on a tight camera angle and watching the replays

Dan, I can assure you I also watch replays, I have the time.  Bani is not the enthusiastic player he was early in 08.  I think it might be a lack of confidence out wide, or pressure from Williams and Williams, or maybe Lyon is crowding him onto the line.  I don't know.  It's just that he hasn't raced through the line as he did often last year and 'seems' slow.   

Dan link said:
Bani was jogging just behind him the whole way. My god you get some tunnel vision when you dislike a player

i thought that was a pre-requisite for joining this site

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6