Backline Move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Vix87

Rookie
Hi guys, huge fan, couldnt get myself to watch the whole game but was watching the the higlights from Sunday yesterday, i dont want to go on about the refs its more about what I noticed  during the play leading up to the 8 point try. If you have a look at the vid below 2.13mins when Foran passes the ball (looks like it was going to Matai) our number 12 not exactly sure who it is reacts to catch it but was too high causing the ball to hit the deck. Only reason i say it was going to Matai was the winger made a B line for Matai effectively taking him without the ball because of our players interference with the pass.

Now my first question is why the **** was this player in this movement, the play looked identical to our first try with Farrar running the inside angle with Matai. To make it worse there was Robbo, Matai & Farrar running at the 1 roosters winger if the number 12 hadnt got in the way & then watched the ball hit the deck. Secondly you'd think Des during the review would be absolutley filthy about this and pull that player up. Who was the number 12 last week?  

Have a look  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJNOTfEGuE

I don't want to bag Bailey anymore than usual but seriously! If you're out there having a bludge, that's fine. But stay out of the way of the most potent attacking weapon we have. The left edge.

No keep the Bailey bagging going,his hopeless and makes a sensible scapegoat,pardon the goat :p

He is the most braindead moronic player that i have ever seen,he belongs in either ESL or park footy,i dont want him on the sunny coast,they have a good chance

Yeah your right cf2, how embarrassing is it that Bailey is still on the run on side.

I'm used to him wearing the 17 so I didnt want to jump the gun on who that was cause i missed the game and didnt see the lineup...settle down  :-*

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6