Back to full strength.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ads

Bencher
I think when we are back to full strength that Glen Stewart must replace either Dunley or Williamson on the bench!

Glen surprised last night with a solid effort against a weakened Storm. Dunley shone and to suggest he should be dropped for Glen is just nuts. Willo was solid and his defense is strong but he hasn't offered much else for some time and everyone on here has been questioning his bench role.

cant drop dunley, playws with passion and tremendous go forward from dummy half, a great foild and contrast for Monaghs who is also going well.

The scrum base "4some" of Monghs/Dunley with Orford and Burns isnt broken so lets not fix it!

cant drop dunley, playws with passion and tremendous go forward from dummy half, a great foild and contrast for Monaghs who is also going well.

The scrum base \"4some\" of Monghs/Dunley with Orford and Burns isnt broken so lets not fix it!

I disagree with most of that, especially the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it call". I hate that phrase.

Dunley is the weakest link in the 17, it's time to go.

Willow adds no impact. At full strength I'd like to see the bench as follows:-

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Mark Bryant
16. Kylie Leuluai
17. George Rose / Glenn Stewart / Adam Cuthbertson / Luke Williamson / Mailangi Styles / Phil Moorwood

Number 17 picked in that order...

Man - o - man: I really feel for Cuthbertson. I honestly don't think he is naturally a prop, and I'm SURE they asked him to bulk on the weight for this through the off season, because he was a heck of a lot thinner, and quicker last season, and also excelled running very wide as a transition to the centres.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6