BACK LINE THAT GOT AWAY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tafua, Gutherson, Dean Whare, Hiku, Turbo, Hopoate

3 current international's, SOO + one Junior Kangaroo

hows that for a backline of culture and depth !!!!!

Jamie Lyon should not have been offered another deal 2014 ( or put his hand up and moved on to make the job easier for our staff )

Matai should have taken the money on offer from NZ ( put your hand up think of the club )

Brett Stewart Should have put his hand up ! after 2014 SF

They all should have retired or moved on the same time as Jason King ! ( put the club first )

Let the culture/brotherhood continue, senior players got greedy with 4 GF + 2 premierships ! They should have put the club first and let another generation build that bond of glue ! The stuff of champions
Matai asked for an early release, but the Retention Commitee refused it. Now he has reportedly been asked to leave early :mad:

Clubs make the call on retention, the players don't @:cool:

Part of the problem for Kapow is having Dylan Walker on the left side of the field. He is starving Skivy and Jorge (or whoever plays there) of quality ball and the same can be said for Marty. He's simply not being used correctly. Last night Marty even shifted himself to the right at one point trying to look for the ball.

I agree Kapow is having his impact limited by Walker.

But Walker is a runner.

He's going to have to learn to hold up a pass. How to turn his body in and pass out. Skip to the outside and make space for his outside men. Go to the line and run the ball into the in goal.

Milford learned. So can he.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6