Back in the Top 4 Next Weekend?????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well so far so good, St choke has beat the Souths and the Broncos beat the Titans. I think Bulldogs will beat the Roosters though the Storm are hard to predict atm.

It would be funny if all other results go our way but we can't beat the Sharks. (Well, funny's probably not the right word.)

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
It would be funny if all other results go our way but we can't beat the Sharks. (Well, funny's probably not the right word.)

Knowing our luck atm i would not be surprised lol.

Table after last nights games

v4yESnVX.gif

2 of the 5 have happened. Now we need Melbourne to win, Canterbury to win and we need to win by more than 16 points and we will be in 4th position.

Last night did good for us.  It's now in the lap of the players.  Do they want it, or will they let it slip?  If they don't, then that's the season.  If they do, we can gallop on from here.  I'm confident but nervous. 

Probably just indigestion but I have had this feeling in my gut that we are going to do a number on the Sharkies tonight.
I'm expecting the boys to put 18+ on them, last weeks game against Canberra should have been 2 points in the bank but this week feels like a now or never scenario.
Hodkinson to stand up and play his best game in 6 weeks.
Hope I'm right but if not feel free to lay the boot in..lol

torana355 link said:
Im going to put down a $50 for the eagles at 13+.  Its now or never!!!

Love your stylez mate...good luck, and I hope you come good.
PS: Your shout if we do get up by that mate ;)

Well i ended up putting on a multi with Manly and Parra both head2head. I don't usually bet but im feeling good today. :)

torana355 link said:
Well i ended up putting on a multi with Manly and Parra both head2head. I don't usually bet but im feeling good today. :)
Well done champ. Good punting.

Well if Souths can beat the Warriors next week and we beat the Tigers we can still get into 4th spot. Another big scoreline for us would be great.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6