Axe Barrett bring Back Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's face it. This will be Barrett's one and only year coaching. It's just a fact. I can understand dropped balls and lack of attacking cohesion in round two but his defensive structure will see him booted before long. You can always tell through a teams defence. If Penn has any brains about him, he will already have the plan in place to bring Hasler back. Its the only way to bring us back from the dead.

We were always going to be better at the end of the year then the start. But Toovs would have had this squad going better then this. There is no significant structural difference in the way the team plays. We just look slower, and worse in defence and attack. @Terry Zarsoff you can't tell me your happy with that performance tonight?

No. But they were better than last week and with a bit more luck (and a few less critical errors) at key moments, they could have jagged a win.

They've had poor starts before for a variety of reasons. This is just one more.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Its quite bizzare. Even all my Dragon supporter mates cannot understand why the fkck we signed Barrett.
His nickname at Dragons was Talisman because he's not.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
4 3 1 28 6
4 3 1 22 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4