• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Plenty to love about last night

The old style jersey, looked bloody awesome out there again, wish we could use it as an away jersey again somehow
Orford, continued a nice building of form. Good to see Lyon able to kick again, should take it off Ox again now i think. Shame to see the injury, he may get a rest v Souths i think
Menzies, Unbeleivable, bugger signing him for 1 year, he has about 3 left in him at least. All areas of the game A+. Pleasure to watch the bloke
Watmough, Dally M 2nd Rower of the year, 'nuf said
Ballin, great to have a guy who can come in and perform. May get another run next week with monaghan at 7
Afamasaga, what an astute signing from Cleal, is getting better every week, especially playing with the painful rib injury. No better sight in the game than a big bopper going 50m to score :lol:
Hall, Mr consistent, he is just getting better and better, another great signing from the management
Stewart brothers, Glenn had a blinder again last night. Brett was a bit down, but ****, he looked quicker than ever scoring that last try. The speed was freakish.
Lyon, stringing together a nice line of good games just at the right time of the season.

All in all, although we didnt have a lot in front of us last night, the attack is really coming together. Last 20mins was a bit disappointing, but understandably so.

Bring on the Bunnies next week.

Have to agree, it was good to see some young guys get more game time while performing well.

This will do wonders for there confidence when semis come around.

Play Menzis as 5/8 the rest of the year. Lyon in the centres.

If Matai recovers he can either miss out or come of the bench as an impact back rower or somewhere.

Having Stewart and Menzis share the second reciever position just seems to work really well.

Agree Ads and Kiwi, we looked very balanced last night. Jack A will have to watch the running out of the line style, I noticed one last night that didn't come off. Wells went alright and will come on. Des is doing all the right things at the moment. Can't fault the effort. Willo must have a head made of steel to play on after that knock. Hope he's OK.

It's just a pity the club couldn't get their sh!t together and get the 97 style jumpers organised before the 'effin game actually took place.

If you are going to promote a rematch of the 97 GF, commission the Mal Reilly trophy and then have a limited release jumper to commemorate it, than at least have the smarts to get it sorted a few weeks beforehand. Very unprofessional IMO. I suspect that they'll be flogging off the players jumpers from the game at $600.00 + a throw as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2