Away jersey last week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
Anyone know why we wore our away jersey against the Warriors?

Nothing wrong with it would just rather see us in the true maroon home jersey.

I figured it was to give the sponsors an equal go.
We've worn the maroon one at a couple of away games already.

Duff said:
I figured it was to give the sponsors an equal go.
We've worn the maroon one at a couple of away games already.

thats what i thought it would be too duff.

I think we would have to play 12 games in each jersey

Better strip in my opinion anyway. At least to wear out and about, fashion-wise. Don't mean to upset any maroon/white loyalists.

simon_eagle said:
Better strip in my opinion anyway. At least to wear out and about, fashion-wise. Don't mean to upset any maroon/white loyalists.

Not if you spill beer or chocolate on it...

patorick2010 said:
simon_eagle said:

Not if you spill beer or chocolate on it...

I can confirm Beer (or maybe it was Bourbon and Coke), and even a small amount of blood (somehow cut my finger in my drunken condition) wash out of the Away Jerseys quite fine.

Are we sure it wasn't to force the Kiwis to wear the darker kit. I know it was night and all, but perhaps Des saw some advantage in them being in black.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6