Away Jersey 2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
that away jersey  looks NICE  ;)  i like it.. >>  hang on didnt ECO pull out??or are they back now they bought delmege out..

Could this also be our 'heritage' jersey this year? We are playing the Sharks this year and played a grand final in a jersey similar to this

Agreed Barry,

Why can't they be like the AFL and have a small sponsor square on their shirt rather than logos pasted all over the jersey. Honestly jerseys these days look like V8 supercars bedecked with sponsors.

It would be nice to have a "supporters" jersey that was plain and in traditional fabric. Rather like the ISC Rugby Tops that they have for the Sharks.

Won't work.

The Yanks get full houses to all there games, which in the case of the NFL is 70k + not the piss poor 7 or 8k we get to most games + there all privately owned by multi billionaires so they don't need the sponsorship.

No one would sponsor any of our teams if they didn't get there names where they would get the most exposure....the Jerseys

The clubs would go broke pretty quick without it

We get rather large crowds of 10-17k depending on weather and how the team is running

We had a "home" game that was 32k last year

Mybludog link said:
Won't work.

The Yanks get full houses to all there games, which in the case of the NFL is 70k + not the piss poor 7 or 8k we get to most games + there all privately owned by multi billionaires so they don't need the sponsorship.

No one would sponsor any of our teams if they didn't get there names where they would get the most exposure....the Jerseys

The clubs would go broke pretty quick without it

70k is small fry for the Cowboy's try 100k!!!

That'd be the first away jersey i've bought since the reverse FAI jersey in the late 90's. They've all been terrible since then, specially the melbourne storm replica one. BAD.

Vp1vGROA.png

aSnHbtP.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7