Awards Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
2013 NSW Cup player of year - Liam Higgins
NSW Cup player's player - Jesse Sene-Lefao

Holden Cup
Best and Fairest : Jake Trebojevic
Player's player : Jake Trebojevic

Gordon Willoughby Medal (Voted by members) Daly Cherry-Evans

Steve Menzies Medal: Warwick Bulmer (Warwick has been with the club for over 40years and is the guy seen on tv occasionally leading the victory song in the sheds on tv banging on the bin lids)

Doug Daley Clubman of year : Brett Stewart

Leading point scorer : Jamie Lyon
Leading Try Scorer : Wolfie
Ken Arthurson Rookie of year : Peta Hiku

Roy Bull best and fairest award: Anthony Watmough.

NRL players player: Kieran Foran

2013 Member of the year: Anthony 'Mouse' Young.

Bones of the year : Bones.

Leading point scorer : Jamie Lyon
Leading Try Scorer : Wolfie
Ken Arthurson Rookie of year : Peta Hiku

Roy Bull best and fairest award: Anthony Watmough.

NRL players player: Kieran Foran

2013 Member of the year: Anthony 'Mouse' Young.

Bones of the year : Bones.

The highlight of the night for me was listening to Tooves speak. He said that the job is only half done. The team is exactly where they want to be at this stage of the year . He seemed very confident about Saturday night. The players will be disappointed with anything less than another premiership in 2013.

bones said:
The highlight of the night for me was listening to Tooves speak. He said that the job is only half done. The team is exactly where they want to be at this stage of the year . bery confident about Saturday night. The players will be disappointed with anything less than another premiership in 2013.

I hope that was a typo and you didn't mean Canter-bery confident!

The Who said:
bones said:
The highlight of the night for me was listening to Tooves speak. He said that the job is only half done. The team is exactly where they want to be at this stage of the year . bery confident about Saturday night. The players will be disappointed with anything less than another premiership in 2013.

Hah.. If I'd meant that, I'd use a 'u' instead of the 'a' in Canterbury.

bones said:
The Who said:
bones said:

Hah.. If I'd meant that, I'd use a 'u' instead of the 'a' in Canterbury.
thanks for all the updates Bones,much appreciated

Live coverage from the Awards Night was coming from the Club's twitter feed. A full article with photo gallery will be up on seaeagles.com.au by the end of the week.

Larissa said:
Live coverage from the Awards Night was coming from the Club's twitter feed. A full article with photo gallery will be up on seaeagles.com.au by the end of the week.

@Larissa could we have the 'Farewell to Kitey/Joe by their Teammates' Video loaded up please?

Neil said at Brookie that it will be online, but I can't find it, and it would be so good for those that could not attend to watch.:)

HappilyManly said:
Isnt this usually in Oct :huh:

Hopefully all Players relax after tonight ,and bunker down for #9 :angel:

I think you'll find that its been held this week rather than at the end of the season because of the World Cup. Barring injuries at least half the first grade team should be preparing to play for their various countries by then.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6