1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AW gone?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by God, May 28, 2014.

1. God

God Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +411 / 10
    looked like he left the field with a shoulder injury but not even mentioned in the commentary.

2. RiverEagle

RiverEagle New Member

Ratings:
    +1,055 / 0
    You mean Choc @God ?

Surely you already know the status of Anthony's shoulder...and everything else??

Thanks for the Blues win, and bless my mum and Nana please.

3. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Its just his bulging disc, he has had it since the Broncos game in 2012, when he was hit late and suffered whiplash :s

Hope he sits out the sunday game, along with DCE

4. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,783 / 58
    I think it's just karma for giving away a penalty in the 51st minute (not getting off dce)

We had qld on the ropes, got a relieving penalty and in the next set they were attacking the blues line.

I wish someone could switch on that part of his brain that allows him to think about not giving away stupid penalties. Gotta be somewhere in that 80 percent not used.

5. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Watmough’s injury could be the most severe with early reports suggesting he has a torn bicep which could end his season.:s:angel:

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/state-of-origin/busted-blues-hit-with-injuries-and-suspension-20140528-zrr9q.html#ixzz332TC2keL

All season he has had a flaying arm, I reckon that he was so determined to play on, that Choc down played his injuries to Manly/NSW Medicos :dodgy:

6. RiverEagle

RiverEagle New Member

Ratings:
    +1,055 / 0
    As I've said, these (possible) injuries are the down-side to a great game. And they're in both camps.

I guess it's not surprising after the controlled chaos and war of attrition last night...Just a massive shame.

Especially if we lost Choc for the year!

Origin 2 may have vastly different teams now, too...Unless these early reports are (hopefully) not quite accurate.

7. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    He tore it in the Cowboys game and has been playing with it ever since.

8. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    With Choc on Cherry, that tackle was like a Cherry Ripe.

• Like Like x 3