1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by simon_eagle, Jan 18, 2015.

1. simon_eagle

simon_eagle Well-Known Member

East Sydney
    Ratings:
    +315 / 7
    Hi Dan

Thanks for your hard work on the new site. It's certainly a heap more modern looking. Might take me a little while to adjust ;)

I am trying to upload a new avatar which is less than 7kb and the following message keeps popping up "the uploaded file is too large for the server to process".

Any chance you can bump my allowance to 7kb ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Our temp space is full I need to clear it and figure out ehy it isn't self cycling. Try again later I'll clear it in about ab hour

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    @simon_eagle the tmp directory is now clean and has space again, I also cleared the bnackup script that was filling it so should all be good now.

4. simon_eagle

simon_eagle Well-Known Member

East Sydney
    Ratings:
    +315 / 7
    Good stuff mate, worked like a charm.

Loving the new layout actually. Very easy on the eye!

5. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    @simon_eagle thanks mate. Getting mixed reviews so looking at two new options so everyone can make a choice

1 - Will be a new mobile theme based on the facebook style guides so will be super clean for mobile
    2 - Adding a more classic theme for those that want it. Some users are not real happy with the current theme and the site is slow for them, but I can not reproduce

6. Boofhead

Boofhead Active Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    "Avatar" is the story of an ex-Marine who finds himself thrust into hostilities on an alien planet filled with exotic life forms. As an Avatar, a human mind in an alien body, he finds himself torn between two worlds, in a desperate fight for his own survival and that of the indigenous people.

7. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,399 / 35
    If anyone is reading this thread and is interested in the size of the avatar its 96px x 96px.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sideline Eye

Sideline Eye Active Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 4
    Can anyone assist in helping me correct the date I joined the forum which is located below my Avatar, profile picture?

9. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Only I can do that. Lots of peoples join date was messed up due to an issue with the transfer about 2 years ago.

Approx when did you join

10. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,783 / 58
  11. Sideline Eye

Sideline Eye Active Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 4
    Hi Dan,
    I go back to when the Website was first established. I can't remeber when i first joined so maybe change the date to the day of transition or when the first time the site was established. Thx

12. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Only members signed up to the Tipping Comp can have their join dates edited.

13. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    I changed it to march 6 2006, simply because I had the EPOCH time available at hand for that date :)