• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan I looked I dont Have the Canberra Game from Round 1 on disk , so cant help you with Bryants Hit
anything else instead ???

He did two hitups in one set yesterday - that would be gold.

I would like to see Robbo's try against the Dragons - a magnificent leap.

Stewarts try against the Panthers last year off and inside pass was also golden.

I hate to be a party pooper here but I am going to let them all stay for a week or so but then we may have to take them down.

I will be putting a limit on the size of avatars and signatures. Some of them are getting massive, both in file size and dimensions.

They look great but they are just too big. Some people still use dial up (me included at the moment) that extra few images per page can mean the difference between me bothering or not :)

I hate to be a party pooper here but I am going to let them all stay for a week or so but then we may have to take them down.

I will be putting a limit on the size of avatars and signatures. Some of them are getting massive, both in file size and dimensions.

dan im not being a smart ass but isnt there already a limit ?
or is it too many people know having animated gifs ??

i never enabled the limit there is a dimension limit only.

Essentially every peron has an avatar and signatre its now getting to the point that there are to many and it is starting to effect bandwidth and load times.

I really like them though steve

Must be slow dial up speeds were you are Dan, the site runs fine at my home dial up account.

I'm not trying to be a smart Alec
But don't these images cache anyhow?

yes they do. But as I said it isnt just a speed thing. You need to consider the sites bandwidth.

If everyone has them new visitors will be deterred from coming here because everything takes so long to load.

Daniel

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4