Australian team announced (No Watmough)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
Australia: Darius Boyd, Brett Morris, Brent Tate, Chris Lawrence, Lote Tuqiri, Todd Carney, Cooper Cronk, Matt Scott, Cameron Smith (capt), Dave Shillington, Greg Bird, Sam Thaiday, Paul Gallen. Interchange: Dean Young, Petero Civoniceva, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, Robbie Farah, Kurt Gidley.

To be fair, I though Choc was ordinary against both PNG, and the Poms, as well as this whole past season. No Eagles players in any rep team is not the best advertisment either.

because watmough will be playing in the decider..  this games a dead rubber.. they are just resting the groin injury he has, no point in using him  for a dead rubber he`s  being rested up..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288828718[/time]

Ryan link said:
To be fair, I though Choc was ordinary against both PNG, and the Poms, as well as this whole past season. No Eagles players in any rep team is not the best advertisment either.
i reckon they are just resting him.. ryan..

Less Manly players the better....more chance of an off season etc

i accept he has been playing injured but you dont need your groin to catch the football ,and he cant catch !

Until they name grass as part of the Australian team, Watmough will never throw an accurate pass.

He's not in the team because he is confusing the try line with sideline.

Does it surprise many of us though. His 2010 form and most recently end of year form was not very convincing at all.

The biggest thing Watmough seems to have going for him at the moment is the size of his head. He needs to cut the massive ego big time player wraps he has on himself and get back to good line, hard and fast gap running that he earned his praises for. 

Love the Tigers treatment.  Sheens said Farah would get lots of game time, as what, hooker?  So who ends up being captain of the squad then?

Now that Lawrence gets a start that should drive their cap up a little more too.  I fckin hate the Tigers now.  Some good, likeable players there, but as a team i hate them.  Lie down crybabys

eggson link said:
Love the Tigers treatment.  Sheens said Farah would get lots of game time, as what, hooker?  So who ends up being captain of the squad then?

Now that Lawrence gets a start that should drive their cap up a little more too.  I fckin hate the Tigers now.  Some good, likeable players there, but as a team i hate them.  Lie down crybabys

Besides Benji and Beau i find theyre entire squad dispicable,Farah is a cat of the highest order,should never pull on a rep jersey above City

Copa Eagle link said:
Australia: Darius Boyd, Brett Morris, Brent Tate, Chris Lawrence, Lote Tuqiri, Todd Carney, Cooper Cronk, Matt Scott, Cameron Smith (capt), Dave Shillington, Greg Bird, Sam Thaiday, Paul Gallen. Interchange: Dean Young, Petero Civoniceva, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, Robbie Farah, Kurt Gidley.

Kiwi's to post a cricket score

i think if the players that have been named play well this week, the team for the final will look like this:

1.Slater
2.Boyd
3.Lawrence
4.Tate
5.Tuquiri
6.Lockyer
7.Cronk
8.Shillington
9.Smith
10.Civonoceiva
11.Lewis
12.Thaiday
13.Gallen

14.Bird
15.Leroyd lahrs
16.Myles
17.Carney

Copa Eagle link said:
i think if the players that have been named play well this week, the team for the final will look like this:

1.Slater
2.Boyd
3.Lawrence
4.Tate
5.Tuquiri
6.Lockyer
7.Cronk
8.Shillington
9.Smith
10.Civonoceiva
11.Lewis
12.Thaiday
13.Gallen

14.Bird
15.Leroyd lahrs
16.Myles
17.Carney

Depending on how Carney goes they might put him in the starting team instead of Cronk

if the reserve players step up in this game, then watmough doesnt deserve his position. Im going to troll watmough until he pulls his finger out of his bum and realises hes not king **** !

Copa Eagle link said:
if the reserve players step up in this game, then watmough doesnt deserve his position. Im going to troll watmough until he pulls his finger out of his bum and realises hes not king s**t !

Pulling his finger out of his bum implies that he doesn't go out there and have a go. that couldn't be further from the truth

Is funny how many can now have a judge on his supposed ego problem when the majority wouldn't know the bloke at all

This is the Oz squad named for the final.

1. Billy Slater
2. Brett Morris
3. Brent Tate
4. Willie Tonga
5. Lote Tuqiri
6. Darren Lockyer (C)
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Matthew Scott
9. Cameron Smith
10. David Shillington
11. Luke Lewis
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Paul Gallen
Interchange from:
14. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
15. Petero Civoniceva
16. Greg Bird
17. Kurt Gidley
18. Nate Myles
19. Anthony Watmough
20. Darius Boyd

Looks like Sheen is favouring Kidley. He was dreadful (again). Word is that Boyd will miss out and top 17 is who he will go with.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1289333530[/time]

That means that Todd Carney, along with centre Chris Lawrence, hooker Robbie Farah, and utility forward Dean Young won't be there.

Not a bad side, but yeah Lawrence for Tonga and I guess Gidley's in there so Sheens can use up the 12 changes. 
Mind you, i reckon there'll be an injury or two in the backline this game.

Hopefully Choc gets the message through that he needs to lift every game and spend the next year proving it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2