Australian and other Rep teams.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope Australia win, but I am honestly more interested in how Brown and Kapow go.

I (like I suspect a few others here) have Kiwi friends so this is bragging rights time. They are going for 4 straight wins against the Kangaroos, something they have never done before.

Hopefully Australia win and the Manly boys come out of tonight injury free.

And just on Semi the Fijian, I am not against him playing. The rules say he can and good luck to the guy for being selected. I don't agree with his decision to turn his back on Fiji, especially with the World Cup next year (though if his form keeps up he could likely be an Aussie test regular by then), but for better or worse its his choice. What I am against is those rules that allow him to play for Australia.

Just got our first answer.

Kapow off the bench as an impact player.

Great to watch the difference after only seeing him play a stamina game for 80 min at Manly.

Ok, I know its my name here (though that is a tribute to the long dead 308), but thank god the Aussie kit isn't plastered with Holden logos like they have been in recent years.

The Aussie jumper and shorts are about the green and gold, not the sponsors logo making it look like every pair of shorts has an eye on each cheek.

Are the selectors (see Mal Meninga) going to cop it if with only 12 players, the Kangaroos do a Manly and give the Kiwis a big start while Semi is in the bin.

And as I type, that alphabet named bloke from Penrith gives the Aussies the ball only 20 metres out.....

Really surprised Semi didn't fall down and act unconconcious until the ref have a penalty in his favour.

Poor Aussie Semi.

BTW - what's the criteria now for playing for Australia? Just be in the country at the time of the game? Regardless of where you are actually from..?

BTW - what's the criteria now for playing for Australia? Just be in the country at the time of the game? Regardless of where you are actually from..?

Apparently he is eligible on residency grounds. He's not even an Australian citizen (yet and I'm not sure he want to be) and still has a Fijian passport. Going by that logic we should have been able to select Sam, George and Tom Burgess.......

Really surprised Semi didn't fall down and act unconconcious until the ref have a penalty in his favour.

Poor Aussie Semi.

3 year residency

Good start Radradrararara. As dumb as the parra board.
Either Sterling is out of touch with footy at the moment ,or all the drama at the squeels has him shell shocked,because pre game he said that Isaac Luke has not been in good form at souths,um Sterlo,sorry mate,he plays for the warriors now

Another hideous jumper
:tmi:
ChrzR5TVIAEspsN.jpg

My God, that's the holy grail of bogan Australia Day shirts!

For a test match this game has been pretty uninspiring and tame game

The Kiwis don't have anywhere near a full strength side and we looked like we're struggling to get out of 2nd gear.

16-0.......

Australia are so boring to watch! honestly, wouldn't pick half of those players. And for people to say DCE rep season finished, please. cronk is such a bore, at least DCE tonight would of had a crack.

Boyd, duggan, GI, cronk, gallen, thaiday, ... snooze fest. With the star studded players new zealand had out, when they come back will flog the aussies

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6