Australian and other Rep teams.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dylan Kelly had massive wraps on him back at NYC. He has been solid without being a stand out in the NSW Cup games I've seen. Has the young fellow gone up a level this year? Or is this call up a bit of a surprise?

55689f3e-cf2f-4d08-9256-c1338d7d2216.png

008a4cae-bfb0-40d0-a198-b4e5b4bc6c87.jpg

55689f3e-cf2f-4d08-9256-c1338d7d2216.png

Sydney Ticketed club members will receive free entry to the Pacific Test

How to claim offer
Ticketed members will be required to scan their member card at the gates.

Restrictions
Ticketed Members only. Attendance will be restricted on a first come, first served basis

Plus, don't miss out on the Big Island Feed Festival
Time: 10am - 2p

Dylan Kelly had massive wraps on him back at NYC. He has been solid without being a stand out in the NSW Cup games I've seen. Has the young fellow gone up a level this year? Or is this call up a bit of a surprise?
agreed, would like to know. You'd think being selected for reggies rep he must be close to a first grade start?

Two things interest me about tonights game.

1) How Lewis Brown goes at hooker. Thought he did real good when played there for us.

2) How Kapow is used.

1. According to today's paper AFB was ruled ineligable to play for City because he had previously played for Junior Kiwi's. Does this mean he has a chance at a Samoan or Tongan gig, or is he strictly a Kiwi

1. According to today's paper AFB was ruled ineligable to play for City because he had previously played for Junior Kiwi's. Does this mean he has a chance at a Samoan or Tongan gig, or is he strictly a Kiwi
There is a 2 year waiting period between changing countries.

Get that for NZ to Aust, but thought if not chosen for Aust or NZ you could play for a small nation team.
If Semi is not chosen for the Roos at the end of the year, then he can not play for Fiji till his 2 years are up. The 2017 World Cup will be lost to him @:cool:

That's the rule currently and Fittler/Joey are lobbying for a change.

At least 9 HD (fox 209) is clearer.

Wally looks like a Wanker >:)

Carn Kapow, Lewie, Hiku, Johnson :clap:

Last edited:
I hope Australia win, but I am honestly more interested in how Brown and Kapow go.

I (like I suspect a few others here) have Kiwi friends so this is bragging rights time. They are going for 4 straight wins against the Kangaroos, something they have never done before.

Hopefully Australia win and the Manly boys come out of tonight injury free.

And just on Semi the Fijian, I am not against him playing. The rules say he can and good luck to the guy for being selected. I don't agree with his decision to turn his back on Fiji, especially with the World Cup next year (though if his form keeps up he could likely be an Aussie test regular by then), but for better or worse its his choice. What I am against is those rules that allow him to play for Australia.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4