Australia V New Zealand Test Teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why didn't Joe got a look in for the Kiwis?
He's been in as good a form as any of the forwards they selected in that side. in fact, he's probably been better then all of them to be truthful (excl Moi Moi)

Kearney is loyal, the guys that have done the business in the world cup and 4 nations wins get the inside running, like harrison for example

They are running a poll at the moment on the tv on the unluckiest to miss out

Matai 54%
Pritchard 24%
Sau 22%

Glad Matai got overlooked. He's too passionate for NZ, and it often results in suspensions.

That said, he should've been the first centre picked.

I agree that Kearney would have stayed loyal but I wonder if Matai's effort in the Payne try just made the decision a little easier for then not to pick him?

Not picking Matai because he isn't big enough is funny. He hits harder than anyone in defence.

If I were Inglis I sure wouldn't want to line up against him.

Wing: Jharal Yow Yeh (Brisbane Broncos) Now there's a selection driven by the Courier Mail. Terrible to see such knee jerk reactions from selectors, driven by media hysteria.

If baggy greens are given out with sky blue caps in cricket, it seems they give Kangaroo ones out the minute you walk into the home sheds at Suncorp.

Chip and Chase said:
Who is Duffle ? or is that Duffie from Melb ? That would have to be a bit of a bolter if that is the case.
Kim Duthie is paying for the Kiwis? Is that why Rixon paid for her to fly over there?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7