Australia v England, 2nd Test, Adelaide

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip & Chase link said:
I think he \"walked\" and then realised that the umpy hadn't actually given him so he came back and forced the review by the Poms.

I just found it funny after hearing the other day from the commentators "If he had have hit it he would walk", seems not !!

Jesus Ian healy winds me up haha

gilly is probably the only true walker to have played in modern times.

Forecast for tomorrow

"Cloudy with a shower or two during the morning increasing to showers and the chance of a thunderstorm during the afternoon. Warm with light to moderate northeast to northerly winds and a light to moderate southwest afternoon sea breeze"

So will get some rain but will it come soon enough? Could be a nail biter on the weather

Mate, someone needs to send that flood over to Adelaide and hurry. Mind you, a draw because of the weather would only be delaying the inevitable.

if only we had a spinner

our bottom 4 managed 6/27 with the bat.

Smith will be close to a call up after this one would have to think.

Bollinger should stay
Piddle should go,his done nothing since the 1st innings of the series
North HAS to be gone
Doherty has had enough of a chance
Katich should take a game off,for his career and for the good of the team

Shane Katich has already been ruled out.

your other exclusions are right, and Bollinger may be gone also.

you would almost have to get rid of bollinger just so he doesnt leave the footmarks on that side for swann

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4