Australia team v New Zealand 1st Test teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Selectors have as much idea as you do Shane.

I've missed your comic stylings on the summer of cricket. Is David Hussey goign to be our number 1 spinner in the 2nd test or should we keep him under wraps till The Indian series???

hehe I'm far from always right, but i'm shooting for more than your 5% sucess rate.

Dont ever change Shane, you are always entertaining if nothing else :)

Actually my bowlers have always been as I said,Cummins was a raging success,Siddle is lucky not good, Johnson and Bollinger are wildcards,Harris is solid but doesn't beat really have the speed....Hazlewood will play test cricket if he hasn't already

This obsession of Hussey spinning is derived from not naming a player but wanting a decent spin allrounder, someone suggested it was him, namely not me

Haddin is in his last summer or perhaps series if he doesn't stop being poo

Oh and this series will be a win by australia, our biggest threat is Southee

both haddin and punter did ok. Haddin just out for 80.

and yay, found live streaming for us overseas-ers

Surely....surely it's time for the selectors to tap johnson on his mal adjusted shoulder and offer him his sword.

must be the buchannan (sp) influence!

aust 1-0 up.

what a terrible shot by hughes and just after he was dropped.

speaking of dropping hughes..... if he won't learn...turf 'im.

The Eagle said:
Starc looks like he has put his hand up today, hopefully with a fully fit pace attack Siddle will be overlooked in the 2nd test

Selectors seem to have a clue

you want hindsight tool??

Starc was woeful from the start. at least Pattinson got better.

but you are right about Piddle, he's a joke.

Fro said:
The Eagle said:
Starc looks like he has put his hand up today, hopefully with a fully fit pace attack Siddle will be overlooked in the 2nd test

Selectors seem to have a clue

you want hindsight tool??

Starc was woeful from the start. at least Pattinson got better.

but you are right about Piddle, he's a joke.

Just goes to show, anyone that has a soul patch is an abject failure (at anything they may do).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6