Aust v Sth Africa First test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Day 1 stumps:
Aust 8/218, bad light stopped play.

St Africa won the toss and sent aust in on a wet pitch.

Watson, Hughes, ponting all failing - wait hughes failed? omg shock shock shock!!!!!

Went in with these bowlers: Johnson, Harris, Lyon and Siddle. Or is that I never take wickets and continously bowl bouncers siddle? Yes it is.

Looks like Marsh went in at number 3 (scored 44) and capt clarke is 107 not out.

Some commentators think about 250 on this pitch is a good score at the moment.

Wish it was on tv over here!

With the talk of Hussey being in the firing line for his age one has to wonder how long until Payne is given the reigns,seeing that Haddin is in diabolical form,Hussey has still been saving us bar this innings

Hopefully just this tour because we can ill-afford his low scores of late, whats the point of a batsman who cant put a score on outside of australia? (whats the bet I just reverse mocka-ed him? house on his second innings being a century, you heard it hear first)

Why do they persist with Hughes? He's not a test opener, give Katich his rightful spot back.

Can someone call the match fixing police.

That looked almost as bad as the Pakistan v Australia Test at the SCG a couple of years ago.

Honestly if that is not investigated they will never do an investigation.

parts of all 4 innings on 1 day (2nd time ever)
23 wickets

what the hell happened?!?!

Clarke says we can still win (he has to say that) but if the pitch and bowlers continue on like the yesterday, maybe he's right.

How could hussey drop a stomach high catch on the last ball of the day??

Dunno yet about a fixed match, maybe st africa are a bit reluctant to do so after what happened to hansie cronje and wish to avoid the same fate.

Is Brad Haddin now finished?

The knives are well and truly out for him.

He should be, but whether they'll do a healy on him whilst overseas....doubt it.

Clarke says he'll make changes of needed - but surely we all recognise captain and coach rhetoric by now.

Johnson can just give it away for mind, you get people like hodge, bichel, et al who struggle to get in the team no matter what they do and others like johnson who cant do anything to get out!

All in all what a crap test and a short lived test. 2 dropped catches? Methinks the investigation is now required.

wankers

Shocking shot from Haddin. Mind boggling decision from a supposed senior player.

his chances are well and truly gone if that idiot is backing him.

A tool of the highest order is Mr Mathews.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6