Aust v New Zealand 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Think that he may be a nephew but not 100% sure. There is another Bracewell coming through as well who bats 3 for NZ A

Think that he may be a nephew but not 100% sure. There is another Bracewell coming through as well who bats 3 for NZ A

Yup, his Dad played test cricket but KE is right, john is his uncle. 2 other uncles played first class cricket, the other Bracewell mentioned is his cousin. talk about keeping it in the family :)

Second test at the waca has started.

Aust won the toss...elected to bat.

Aust 1/162

Warner moving towards another century.

Apparently only 3 other aussie batsmen have reached 4000 test runs quicker than him.

Bradman,
Hayden, and
Harvey

Annnnnnnnnnnd Warner gets his third century in three innings.

Last edited:
The most runs by an Aussie on a day one.

I'd bat all day tomorrow, expecting high 30's.

N.z. Have taken 14 wickets for 1359 runs so far this series. We still have four wickets to go inour first innings at 6- 539.

well...aust going the slog so the first innings will all be over soon!

edit: aust declare at 9-559

Now we'll see what the bowlers can do.

Well probably not me....it's almost bedtime.

Khawaja's oft reported issues with fitness and training look to have hit home again, looks like he has done a hammy. Got to admit he was carrying a bit of pudding and he just doesn't seem to want to invest in, or respond to, training hard. That was one of the reasons he has struggled to hold down a regular spot... that and his inferior fielding.

Hopefully he hasn't torn it too badly, it'd be a shame to see him miss out on the rest of teh summer given the great start he has had. Was shaping up to be a real confidence booster for him against two pretty weak bowling attacks.

Khawaja's oft reported issues with fitness and training look to have hit home again, looks like he has done a hammy. Got to admit he was carrying a bit of pudding and he just doesn't seem to want to invest in, or respond to, training hard. That was one of the reasons he has struggled to hold down a regular spot... that and his inferior fielding.

Hopefully he hasn't torn it too badly, it'd be a shame to see him miss out on the rest of teh summer given the great start he has had. Was shaping up to be a real confidence booster for him against two pretty weak bowling attacks.
Agree.

The espncricinfo writers don't really hide their disdain for aust much anymore. I've noticed this over the years, esp when playing India but I guess I'd reather see the numbers then read their non funny prattlings. (prob not a word.)

Latest was reading about how Nz has come close to Aust. So I thought wow....someone must've hit 300 plus.

nz....2-140, not really "close."

Williamson doing well again.

The espncricinfo writers don't really hide their disdain for aust much anymore. I've noticed this over the years, esp when playing India but I guess I'd reather see the numbers then read their non funny prattlings. (prob not a word.)

Latest was reading about how Nz has come close to Aust. So I thought wow....someone must've hit 300 plus.

nz....2-140, not really "close."

Williamson doing well again.
Only 419 runs behind with two down!

quick! It's 2-222!!!!

woot!

Also the all-stars 20-20 is on at dodgers stadium at the moment. And as a bonus it is on tv! woohoo! Love the legends!

Patient batting by the silver ferns today. The all stars is on at 930pm tonight here.

We got a bit of our own medicine back today. Kiwis batted well. Have to laugh at the difference between Warners carry on for each milestone and the way the Black Caps acknowledge theirs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4