Aust v New Zealand 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
First test is on now, at the Gabba. Aust winning the toss and batting. 0-35.

Hopefully kiwi eagle can drop by and give us a few insights about his team.

Not surprisingly....it isn't televised here. But it's easy to find.

Hopefully it's a good series.

:)

Good start by the Aussies. Burns has missed out on a ton but Warner has his.

Usman has started well but needs to bat long and really cash in here to hold his spot for the summer. A really good 150+ will see him buy a few failures.

Best first day total at the Gabba. The Aussies are in with a real chance here.

1/66 in reply. I haven't seen too much but is it a good test? Seems like another batsmen's paradise with these figures.

hey...er ummm

another wicket

4-114.

gunna watch now....bet that'll stop the wickets falling

Oops, I lied.

5-118.

cracker of a ball from starc

Last edited:
I thought nz were playing really well. Then the game started.
Maybe the Aussies should not tour Bangladesh before ever test series.

Jeez Williamson looks a top bat, will break all their records no doubt. I know KE is a huge fan and can see why.

Kiwis would be unhappy at losing 4 for 20 on a damn good batting pitch. If the aussies get through the rest pretty quickly tomorrow they could have 2 days at them with close to 600 needed

seems to be all aust at the moment. another dec on the cards?

edit....unless it starts raining of course!

Last edited:
And its raining... Still two days to go and 400 infront.
JOE BURNS brings up his maiden 100 with two 6's.

leading by 500+ Aust may have enough!! *cough*

Now...over to you weather (and NZ resilience)

Jeez Williamson looks a top bat, will break all their records no doubt. I know KE is a huge fan and can see why.

Kiwis would be unhappy at losing 4 for 20 on a damn good batting pitch. If the aussies get through the rest pretty quickly tomorrow they could have 2 days at them with close to 600 needed
Williamson is averaging close to 100 in 2015. What have the other black caps been doing.

And I ain't Lyon, we did Warner them but they still got Burns'd.

I should stop now.

Was expecting a bit more from the Kiwis to be honest, well from their bowlers anyway. If Boult and Southee don't fire they haven't got much else. They certainly bowled a few Aussie batsmen into some form for the summer.

Sorry for the delay in reply fellas, been flat out playing both days last weekend so barely saw much of the test.

On a hiding to nothing this test and the lack of preparation was shown. Needed at least 1 decent 4 dated pre test, didn't play one and looked so underdone. Boult showed that on the 1st day, 10km slower than normal. Taylor a prime example in the batting too.

Injuries didn't help but game was gone before they eventuated. Was disappointed that Bracewell was chosen over Henry and I hope to see him in Perth, he is a quality bowler

Glad Williamson showed his class, he is an absolute freak without getting all the hype of Root, Smith, Kohli etc. Latham impressed me in the 1st dig as well. All I saw of the match was the 1st hour of our batting on day 2 and yesterday's play

McCullum certainly never dies wondering, shame that he didn't have that review up his sleeve and also that Williamson was given out on a very marginal one, a partnership from this 2 playing how they were would have been a great watch

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6