Auckland: That's in Queensland!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Not sure if this has been posted on here before, but I heard it played on the radio this morning. With Ben Te'o playing for QLD in the origin (born in Auckland, played rugby for Samoa), I think it's quite relevant :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbgShiaal6E

Brookie said:
only to whinging NSWankers!

Qld invented whinging. Origin was dead 6 years ago remember. If Qld had of lost 6 straight we wouldn't be playing this year. Thank **** for NSW spirit

Origin started because the queen slanders kept complaining about nsw getting into the Australian team.

let not forget your best team of imports....lol

1. Ken Nagas (Bundaberg), 2. James McManus (Scotland), 3. John Hopoate (Tonga), 4. Timana Tahu (Melbourne), 5. Hazem El Masri (Lebanon), 6. Peter Wallace (Melbourne), 7. Peter Sterling (Toowoomba), 8. Dean Pay (Melbourne), 9. Ben Elias (Lebanon), 10. Justin Poore (Bunbury, WA), 11. Ian Roberts (London), 12. Willie Mason (Auckland), 13. Mario Fenech (Malta).

pot, kettle, black much?

it is fun tho

At the moment 34 players from other areas have repped both NSW and QLD.
15 from NSW and 19 QLD.

At this rate Origin will be dead in 10 years due to coaches picking kiwis and islanders.
I'm a blues supporter living in QLD and many of my QLD mates agree with that.

manlyfan76 said:
Origin started because the queen slanders kept complaining about nsw getting into the Australian team.

No. We whinged about QLD'ers playing for NSW and beating QLD and then making the Australian side.

nodd said:
manlyfan76 said:

No. We whinged about QLD'ers playing for NSW and beating QLD and then making the Australian side.

in that case qld sure reversed that then didn't they!

Seriously funny tube video and worthy of forwarding to ignorant Queenslander work colleagues.

Seriously though, the Commission should mandate a third islander origin team and let the best of the best represent their 'state of origin'. NSW plays QLD and Islanders once, best two teams on for and against play the final. That represents 4 Wednesday nights of Origin football. You can do the Maths on the revenue that one extra origin Wednesday would deliver.

COMMANDER said:
Yea well...click on for the bigger picture

Yes I have to admitt you have had a lot of success in Queensland, the introduction of Cane Toads would be one of your proudest moments and to quote Joh Bjeke Peterson "dont you wory about that"

Mark from Brisbane said:
I need to remind people, that depite my forum name I AM FROM NSW

GO THE BLUE'S!!!

Ha ha. Should set your moniker as

"Mark from Moree, but decided the grass was greener North of the border in the Great and Sovereign State of Queensland, although I am sorry i missed the Bjelke-Peterson years"

COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
I need to remind people, that depite my forum name I AM FROM NSW

GO THE BLUE'S!!!

Ha ha. Should set your moniker as

"Mark from Moree, but decided the grass was greener North of the border in the Great and Sovereign State of Queensland, although I am sorry i missed the Bjelke-Peterson years"

And they were great years "don't you worry about that!!"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4