Auckland Nines Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
image.jpg

Doesn't one of the cheap department stores (Best & Less?) sell NRL jerseys without the sponsors? Might be able to pick one up there.

Jersey design is awesome, but who knew sea eagles' **** was lime green?!

I love the Eagle, but why isn't the upper section white, for contrast?
I also agree about the CoColossal size and colour of the logo.
Seriously. Is the sponsorship money (say $1-M) worth trashing our jerseys? Or any club's for that matter.
I'd buy that jersey without the logo (and upper maroon colour).
For me, sponsors get way too much prominence for there money, which wouldn't even pay DCE's wage.

It'd be much better if the eagle was holding that green CoCo disc in it's talons. Would have been a good compromise between design and sponsor. I don't understand why you would bother investing time and money in a cool design and then ruin it by putting a big green blob over the top of it. Surely these jersey designers know that there is going to be a sponsor logo to work with, why not incorporate it in the design. Smacks of either stupidity or laziness.

As they have signed on for the next two years, doesn't look like there'll be any new jerseys coming my way. Surely once sales plummet they could look at an alternative design, and still keep the sponsor happy.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6