Attn Matabele and Ryan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mayer couldn't do any worse than the town clown that is Paul Osborne! I agree with many of the above posts, Perry so far is doing a good job organising revenue generating events for Manly supporters & hopefully this will be reflected in the P&L.

brookiegreg said:
Perry's team has left Mayer & co behind in professionalism and creativity shown with the last 6 mths initiatives in membership and marketing/products.

Perry still probably on training wheels but despite early wobbles is doing fine IMO

I think you'll find a lot of the creativity started when Larissa started with the club.

Hoppa is on a two-year mission before he can help Parra. If afraid Grant is on Mission Impossible!

Central Coast Eagle said:
brookiegreg said:
Perry's team has left Mayer & co behind in professionalism and creativity shown with the last 6 mths initiatives in membership and marketing/products.

Perry still probably on training wheels but despite early wobbles is doing fine IMO

I think you'll find a lot of the creativity started when Larissa started with the club.

No doubt about that because she's "member" (and for that matter fan) focused.

And we need more of that, aftre the last 6 weeks we all need to "feel the lurve"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4