Attn Mark and others heading to Auckland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Am sure Mark is probably well on top of this already, but thought i would mention it

On the day before we play the Warriors at Eden Park to open the season, there is a Cricket ODI between NZ and South Africa being played at the same venue. They are selling some tickets as of now as a double header for both games so anybody interested may want to have a look at it

So there will be a fully prepared cricket pitch in the middle of the ground - you wont want to get tackle by Manu on that.

It will be like the old days at North Sydney Oval.

I wasn't actually on top of that Dan so thanks for that mate!!

The club has aksed me to hold off releasing the NZ package until after Xmas so I could include the details in there, and as it happens the Saturday we are leavig as a free day.

So that might suit some of the cricket fans

Cheers mate and thaks for that!!

NUA_EAGLE said:
Hey Kiwi_eagle, Im also a fellow NZer . When do these double header tix go on sale?
The New Zealand cricketers face South Africa in a day-night One Day International at Eden Park on Saturday, March 3 followed by the Vodafone Warriors’ season-opening NRL grand final rematch against premiers the Manly Sea Eagles the next day.

• Tickets are expected to go on sale through www.ticketek.co.nz Thursday. Pre-purchasing the tickets (NZ$40 adult, NZ$20 child) will secure a reserved, ticketed seat in the Upper East Stand for entry to:
Note: For ANZ Stadium Members, the reciprocal rights enable you to have access to free tickets. But you have to contact:
Lian Tetley
Phone: 09 815 4815
Email : [email protected]
As its not part of the normal Member Ticket Request website.

Manly's horror draw continues to worsen :dodgy:
Icy ground at Headingly followed by a cricket pitch at Eden Park!

Hope Manly cross charge the injury insurance premiums to the drongos at the NRL :mad:

No worries mark, thought it might be a decent option for a few people

Eden park will have the portable pitch so I would imagine they will wheel out the cricket deck on the Saturday night and drop the grass tray back in for the league

Nua I hope happilymanly has your questions covered. Would be a pretty unique experience to watch the cricket followed by the league

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4