1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attn Mark and others heading to Auckland

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Am sure Mark is probably well on top of this already, but thought i would mention it

On the day before we play the Warriors at Eden Park to open the season, there is a Cricket ODI between NZ and South Africa being played at the same venue. They are selling some tickets as of now as a double header for both games so anybody interested may want to have a look at it

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    So there will be a fully prepared cricket pitch in the middle of the ground - you wont want to get tackle by Manu on that.

It will be like the old days at North Sydney Oval.

3. NUA_EAGLE

NUA_EAGLE New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hey Kiwi_eagle, Im also a fellow NZer . When do these double header tix go on sale?

4. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,761 / 258
    I wasn't actually on top of that Dan so thanks for that mate!!

The club has aksed me to hold off releasing the NZ package until after Xmas so I could include the details in there, and as it happens the Saturday we are leavig as a free day.

So that might suit some of the cricket fans

Cheers mate and thaks for that!!

5. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    The New Zealand cricketers face South Africa in a day-night One Day International at Eden Park on Saturday, March 3 followed by the Vodafone Warriors’ season-opening NRL grand final rematch against premiers the Manly Sea Eagles the next day.

• Tickets are expected to go on sale through www.ticketek.co.nz Thursday. Pre-purchasing the tickets (NZ$40 adult, NZ$20 child) will secure a reserved, ticketed seat in the Upper East Stand for entry to:
    Note: For ANZ Stadium Members, the reciprocal rights enable you to have access to free tickets. But you have to contact:
    Lian Tetley
    Phone: 09 815 4815
    Email : ltetley@edenpark.co.nz
    As its not part of the normal Member Ticket Request website.

Manly's horror draw continues to worsen :dodgy:
    Icy ground at Headingly followed by a cricket pitch at Eden Park!

Hope Manly cross charge the injury insurance premiums to the drongos at the NRL :mad:

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    No worries mark, thought it might be a decent option for a few people

Eden park will have the portable pitch so I would imagine they will wheel out the cricket deck on the Saturday night and drop the grass tray back in for the league

Nua I hope happilymanly has your questions covered. Would be a pretty unique experience to watch the cricket followed by the league

7. NUA_EAGLE

NUA_EAGLE New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Yeah keen as aye, Im in Levin be good to have a weekend outa here